Australian Masters Golf Tickets to sell | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Australian Masters Golf Tickets to sell

bigsy

Before he knows any better!!
Jan 9, 2004
Yarraville
Hi, I have 2 tickets to the golf for Saturday & Sunday that I need to get rid of.
(son's christening Sunday and I'm going Thurs & Fri).

The tickets are for:
"The Bunker" located in The Village at KHGC, near 10th tee, offers first-class amenities including a premium cash bar and catering precinct, television, scoring terminals, and non-reserved tables in a sports-bar setting. Each ticket includes one beverage per day and parking"

I paid $75 each/day for them and will happily part for the same.

I prefer to sell them as a package, so $300.00 in total.

You can call me on 0409 322 753 if you have any questions or wish to take - first caller will get them.
(I won't be reading email until Tuesday afternoon)
I live in Yarraville, but will be around Cheltenham on Friday afternoon if either of those work.

mb64

Tiger Legend
Jul 26, 2004
Melbourne
bigsy said:
Hi, I have 2 tickets to the golf for Saturday & Sunday that I need to get rid of.
(son's christening Sunday and I'm going Thurs & Fri).

The tickets are for:
"The Bunker" located in The Village at KHGC, near 10th tee, offers first-class amenities including a premium cash bar and catering precinct, television, scoring terminals, and non-reserved tables in a sports-bar setting. Each ticket includes one beverage per day and parking"

I paid $75 each/day for them and will happily part for the same.

I prefer to sell them as a package, so $300.00 in total.

You can call me on 0409 322 753 if you have any questions or wish to take - first caller will get them.
(I won't be reading email until Tuesday afternoon)
I live in Yarraville, but will be around Cheltenham on Friday afternoon if either of those work.
Have you tried ebay