BACHAR HOULI....IS HE ABOUT TO RETIRE | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

BACHAR HOULI....IS HE ABOUT TO RETIRE

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I'd probably go there for a feed, but for social distancing and all, plus its in Werribee.
It’s in Werribee is it, I hope they don’t have blind mullet, from you know where on the menu ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Bachar seems to have a very level headed perspective on his future and knows what is important to him but seems OK with footy as long as the club and his body allows. Personally I hope this reduction in lists proposal does not mean that due to age the game loses some stars like Bachar

Reactions: 1 user

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Big thank you to Essendrugs for the gift

Reactions: 2 users

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Wow!! Looks good to me. Note the prices are very reasonable as well. Pity we live so far away from Werribee. Don't mind some fish and chips or potato cakes.
A bit far for me as well, but on the road some for work, if I'm over that way, I'll check it out.