Bachar Houli - بشار حولي, | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Bachar Houli - بشار حولي,

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
I think some are forgetting Houli played in our last 5 games, so was very much a part of the 6 game streak, and was one of our very best in one of the 2 games we played in this time against quality- the win against the Weagles.
It is also worth considering Markov only had more than 12 disposals once- 14 against the Suns.
Houli gets it more, intercepts more, and leads to more scores- even when he isnt in his best form, such as the last few weeks.

Reactions: 2 users

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
I think some are forgetting Houli played in our last 5 games, so was very much a part of the 6 game streak, and was one of our very best in one of the 2 games we played in this time against quality- the win against the Weagles.
It is also worth considering Markov only had more than 12 disposals once- 14 against the Suns.
Houli gets it more, intercepts more, and leads to more scores- even when he isnt in his best form, such as the last few weeks.
It's hard to believe this is Bacha's 7th game back tonight considering his recent lack of form. You'd like to think he starts to hit his straps tonight. I hope it's not the same precedent and standard to be set for the rest of the underdone Nank (6th game back), Astbury/Sheds (3rd game back), & Meatball (2nd game back). Amazingly it's been the past 7 games which Broad hasn't played at AFL level

Reactions: 1 user

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
In a team that is chock full of proven finals performers, this bloke is in the top 2. Brilliant tonight.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
He is cooked and they will hard boil him at windy hill.
Should've not be playing, badly out of form. When he is out from, the fumbling and turnover's return.
I would bring back Markov.
For 2 reasons, Houli's form and to see if he worth keeping or to off load.
We are giving away all our fast player's to the opppstion for nothing.

hehe

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Played 3 really good quarters. His 3rd quarter was a shocker. But good to see him run into some form. Bachar near his best will be very important if we are to win the flag.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I think a lot of them are struggling with the heat and humidity. Houli stuffed up a few times but a proven finals performer and played his role tonight.

Stays in for me and gets another year if he wants it.

DS

Reactions: 2 users