Bachar Houli - بشار حولي, | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Bachar Houli - بشار حولي,

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Really hoped we'd be the first club to field a premiership team again. Not looking good.

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
At first sight I thought Bachar was a little quite tonight but after re-watching the match I saw he was moving well with great positioning and committed play.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Got better as the game went on he was ordinary first quarter looked like he was running in cement.

Will take another game or so to work out the rust and get him match fit.

Will probably be managed through the season at times

Reactions: 1 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Amazing he is playing at this level with absolutely zero pre-season. Is effectively having his pre-season in front of us.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
may as well just put him in cotton wool until September, only problem with Houli is we are going to struggle to replace the great man , both on and off field

Reactions: 4 users

Reverse Centaur

Tiger Cub
Aug 10, 2020
Great display of leadership last night.
He was really directing the HB line without Floss, and Bakes moving out to the wing on occasion.
A couple of times you could see him actually directing Mansell while running in support. That’s the positive leadership that builds confidence and accelerates experiential learning.

Reactions: 9 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
I confess to being quick at times to call him out when he makes a mistake
But obviously his overall value to the team Is enormous and he’s looking great again.
And to his credit he’s got better in some aspects over the years such as his willingness to crash tackle an opponent
Keep it going Bachar

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
If he can get on the park and wants to go again of course he does. We have no one close to him.