Bachar re-signs | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Bachar re-signs

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Dud Delist!

Nah. Well done the Bash man n about time he was given a contract Balmey. Hopin he has another massive couple of games in the next two finals n tears some huge holes in the opposition.

Yep. He was always going to be offered a contract... list management is tricky though, so other contracts had to be settled first I reckon. Might also mean Brando is defo on the way out. Shed the last major piece of the jigsaw puzzle? Plus room for any new trade signings.

Reactions: 1 user

Omarkum

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 19, 2003
I'd love to see bashar put in another great year...with Rance back next year it adds a power of flexibility. When his Senior career is done he would be great playinf with the kids in the ressies.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Well done Bash. Also gave the thumbs up on Higgo's operation. Keep getting stronger Tiges!!

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
1OQ0Tl9.jpg

I were going to post the same, everything Elite, even above average in contested possessions that will have some on PRE in a lather ;)

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
Does anyone know what happened to Bash?
At the start of Benny's media op, he mentions him being in a serious condition in hospital... Anyone??? :(

YeOldeTiger

Tiger Rookie
May 25, 2020
Far Side of the Moon
Does anyone know what happened to Bash?
At the start of Benny's media op, he mentions him being in a serious condition in hospital... Anyone??? :(
He was involved in a serious car accident with his brother in law on the way back from a camping trip.

Bash has a broken pelvis, shoulder, ribs and other injuries. He's had surgery and is recovering. Serious but stable condition. His brother in law is quite serious. No further details. Cotch visited him in hospital yesterday.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
He was involved in a serious car accident with his brother in law on the way back from a camping trip.

Bash has a broken pelvis, shoulder, ribs and other injuries. He's had surgery and is recovering. Serious but stable condition. His brother in law is quite serious. No further details. Cotch visited him in hospital yesterday.

Thanks for the info mate... As someone hit by a car, and nearly got a broken pelvis and ribs (three docs thought they were), it sounds horrible!

• Wow

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
I read the thread title and thought, damn, Bachar is a quick healer. :LOL:

• Haha