Bars/pubs near Adelaide Oval | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Bars/pubs near Adelaide Oval

BluesBloke

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2012
Howdy,

Likely heading over for this weekend's Crows-Blues match and keen to know of any pubs/bars to drink at near Adelaide Oval ahead of the match, walking distance to the ground obviously. Not after anything fancy, just a decent pub that serves food I guess.

Any help is very much appreciated. :D

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Howdy,

Likely heading over for this weekend's Crows-Blues match and keen to know of any pubs/bars to drink at near Adelaide Oval ahead of the match, walking distance to the ground obviously. Not after anything fancy, just a decent pub that serves food I guess.

Any help is very much appreciated. :D
The Richmond Hotel in the Rundle Street Mall:)

If you win, what ever you do, don't go to the Ramsgate Hotel, especially if Ricciuto is there.

Reactions: 1 user

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
This should be a discussion for next week seeing that we are playing in Adelaide and I am going.

I go to Adelaide every year when Victory play and we always start on Hindley St. You can’t go wrong with the Black Bull because its massive. Plus, you always have the traditional Woolshed.

If you go one block further south on Currie St, the Duke of York is pretty good as well.

Reactions: 1 user