Be afraid very afraid | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Be afraid very afraid

acatman1

Tiger Superstar
Sep 18, 2016
Be afraid!! Ohhh no, not you blokes!, im talking about my cats, play yer mob next week. I am expecting a thumping.

What you did to the dogs in match last night was a replay of last years GF , minus Dusty etc.

If we get within 20 points i would take it here and now

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
Nice to see you back on the boards catman.... I reckon there will be a bit in it next week... definitely can’t see it being an open running game.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Be afraid!! Ohhh no, not you blokes!, im talking about my cats, play yer mob next week. I am expecting a thumping.

What you did to the dogs in match last night was a replay of last years GF , minus Dusty etc.

If we get within 20 points i would take it here and now
I hope your blokes beat the Swines tonight, last leg in a multi.......................Go Cats:vomit

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Have we ever won a grand final replay after winning the grand final?

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I really hope greg-brians ankle is OK.

and dalhaus gets through OK too.

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
and also Gary Yablett Snr coming back to wear #5

Reactions: 1 user