• If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Beams & Bookies

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
this is an insane disgrace. i can't believe the media isn't going nuts over it.
Its Eddiewood they can do as they please and everyone sucks on it like sycophants.

I 3%$%&%&#&5 hate that club with every ounce of my being.

Reactions: 1 users

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
McGuire and Gil are a stain on our game. They have absolutely no respect at all for the fairness or integrity of the competition.

They treat it as their own little playground. The sooner both are lost to the game the better off the competition as a whole will be.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
McGuire and Gil are a stain on our game. They have absolutely no respect at all for the fairness or integrity of the competition.

They treat it as their own little playground. The sooner both are lost to the game the better off the competition as a whole will be.
Yep. Gil's a flog n Eddie's a Colonwood flog n everyone knows two flogs makes a fairly serious wank.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

Imagine if Kennett was the ‘decision’ maker in the Stephenson case.
Stephenson would be ending his suspension round 6 2021.
There’s something about McLachlan that’s stinks. I agree with others Eddie 100% played a roll in the outcome.
None notice Collingwood are loved by the umpires under McLachlan.
‘Hey Gill, it’s me Freedie, oops Eddie’
‘Do us a favour, go and tell that FLLKEN maggot Sawers, if we aren’t looked after, the only job he will doing is collecting Tadpoles in the Murray.”
“No hassles bed, oops Ed”
‘Can you get me tickets for Beyoncé in Rio concert’
‘You have them tomorrow, Phil opps Gil”

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Statement from Collingwood:

Dayne continues to meet the challenges he’s been open about with the assistance of his family, medical professionals and Collingwood

He was admitted to a Melbourne hospital on Wednesday as a part of his ongoing treatment program.

Dayne and his family thank everyone for respecting his privacy.

I shouldn’t by cynical,
But reading between the lines there seems to be a bit more going on then we know.

Filthy Tiger

Tiger Rookie
Jun 10, 2014
Statement from Collingwood:

Dayne continues to meet the challenges he’s been open about with the assistance of his family, medical professionals and Collingwood

He was admitted to a Melbourne hospital on Wednesday as a part of his ongoing treatment program.

Dayne and his family thank everyone for respecting his privacy.

I shouldn’t by cynical,
But reading between the lines there seems to be a bit more going on then we know.
The headlines say admitted to hospital due to reaction from medication, but the statement says admitted to hospital as part of ongoing treatment...

Did they release the statement to get on the front foot and ward off any rumours and in their haste to do so they didn’t quite get the narrative correct?

Tony Braxton-Hicks

It's Tiger Time!
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
What did they give up for him?
In exchange for Beams and Pick No. 41 and 44, the Lions receive Pick No. 18, 56 and a future first-round pick from the Magpies.
#LOLingwood

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Bennnny

Punt Road End. The best place to watch The Tiges.
Mar 29, 2005
Melbourne
www.indieinitiative.com
The headlines say admitted to hospital due to reaction from medication, but the statement says admitted to hospital as part of ongoing treatment...

Did they release the statement to get on the front foot and ward off any rumours and in their haste to do so they didn’t quite get the narrative correct?
You would thinnk it would be mostly correct these days. No point lieing.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Looks like a really bad decision picking him up.
2 first rounders.
3 years left on decent coin.
This could go close to the worse trade in history alongside the Wells deal and the Mayne Deal.
The pies supporters wont be happy...

• Haha

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Best wishes to Dayne for his recovery but the lad hasn't been going well for a while.

Big up yours to the Collingwood football club however as my hatred of them wont allow me to make any concessions at all for them, same goes for the wankers in Navy Blue, or the ingrates at Tullamarine.

Reactions: 1 user

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Looks like a really bad decision picking him up.
2 first rounders.
3 years left on decent coin.
This could go close to the worse trade in history alongside the Wells deal and the Mayne Deal.
The pies supporters wont be happy...
Not sure most of them are intelligent enough to even give it any thought.

The_General

Be the reason someone believes in the good people.
May 4, 2004
Awfully good way to ensure they can manage the salary cap. Push out an expensive player who's struggling and give their money to others.
Not suggesting that's the cause, but it'd be a happy by-product for their list management.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Awfully good way to ensure they can manage the salary cap. Push out an expensive player who's struggling and give their money to others.
Not suggesting that's the cause, but it'd be a happy by-product for their list management.
Might be a neccessity.

We've just freed up ours to an extent with Ellis and Rance going, and Houli likley to retire after next season also.

Hopefully he stays at least another 18 months to keep them hamstrung.