Been to a good gig lately/Concerts [Merged]

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Mr Brightside said:
Luckily I’ve already got tickets for Metallica in October at Marvel, however trying to get a ticket for a mate today in the general public , I think good old Ticketmaster has crashed again, 29 minutes I’ve been on the I’m not a robot section , there system is some kind of joke.
I got in on Friday within 30 seconds of the pre-sale going on sale and still ended up in the bleachers. Buggered if i know how it works.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
jb03 said:
I got in on Friday within 30 seconds of the pre-sale going on sale and still ended up in the bleachers. Buggered if i know how it works.
Logged back in last night an bang , got another ticket in the golden circle

Disco

Tiger Superstar
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
I got 2 Golden Circle Metallica tix through the Amex presale. Was surprisingly easy.
Will be my third time seeing them. Looking forward to it.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Disco said:
I got 2 Golden Circle Metallica tix through the Amex presale. Was surprisingly easy.
Will be my third time seeing them. Looking forward to it.
Everyone’s telling me slipnots an awesome live band disco.

2nd time for me , saw them at festival hall in 89

spook

It is only the intellectually lost who ever argue.
Jun 18, 2007
I made my annual pilgrimage to Bluesfest a couple of weeks ago. Iggy Pop was the standout highlight, absolutely tore it up for 90 minutes, one of the best gigs I've ever been to.

Ben Harper, Imelda May, Lukas Nelson, Trevor Hall, Gary Clark Jr were all great, and I missed plenty.

On Saturday I was at Groovin the Moo in Bendigo, the highlight for me being Regurgitator's set, followed by Hilltop Hoods.

And on Monday night I was at Hamer Hall for James Morrison and Kurt Elling, which was a real treat.

Disco

Tiger Superstar
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
Mr Brightside said:
Everyone’s telling me slipnots an awesome live band disco.

2nd time for me , saw them at festival hall in 89
I was at that Festival Hall gig as well. Good times.
Ended up getting a ticket to their second Etihad show too.