Been to a good gig lately/Concerts [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Been to a good gig lately/Concerts [Merged]

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
TigerForce said:
Ageless beauty is Marcia Hines. I still like some of her 70s songs. I'd say most of the crowd like Can't Stop The Music by the VP?
Unfortunately not as the Village People cancelled their performance.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Just bought the family a late Chrissy present, tickets to Ed Sherran, they say his defiantly coming after breaking his arms.

Foo Fighters not far away, haven’t got tickets yet, think I’ll make a late dash...Dave Grohl legend

DjJazzyPete

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 8, 2014
Nata , Botswana
Djing at the Hamptons Jazz Festival in Gabourne Botswana supporting Billy Ocean and some of the best acts in Africa ..Biggest festival in this part of Africa ..honoured ... never give up onr dreams guys .. Anyway its great time to come over see a great gig and go safari after ... Botswana is pretty safe and the people are friendly and like to party .

Attachments

• Hamptons2.jpg
    Hamptons2.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 13
E

easy_tiger

didnt go, but check out the jacket the Killers front man is wearing ;D

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/entertainment/music/from-las-vegas-to-brisvegas-the-killers-kill-it-in-brisbane-20180428-p4zc5u.html

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
easy said:
didnt go, but check out the jacket the Killers front man is wearing ;D

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/entertainment/music/from-las-vegas-to-brisvegas-the-killers-kill-it-in-brisbane-20180428-p4zc5u.html
Every time I hear Mr Brightside it takes me right back to September 30 2017 .

If I ever go to a Killers gig I’m definitely putting on the gurnsey

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Tigers of Old said:
Sensational. ;D

x3. 8-

Don Walker and the Suave (xxxxxs) at the Mullumbimbi RSL last saturday night for Easy's birthday, fantastic, what a band, great songs, what a show, what a pro. Bought a record and got it signed after. Don was cool. Also drinks were 2002 prices ;D

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Bit late to report but went to Bluesfest again. Saw Robert Plant, Lauryn Hill, The Wailers, Tash Sultana, Morcheeba, Con Brio, First Aid Kit, New Power Generation, amongst others. Not a bad week in Byron.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
spook said:
Bit late to report but went to Bluesfest again. Saw Robert Plant, Lauryn Hill, The Wailers, Tash Sultana, Morcheeba, Con Brio, First Aid Kit, New Power Generation, amongst others. Not a bad week in Byron.

Michael Franti? My best memories of Bluesfest.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
spook said:

How was Robert Plant? And Lauren Hill?

lukeanddad

Tiger Champion
Nov 17, 2008
Saw Robert Plant and Space Shifters at the Palais (Melb) just after Byron.

Sounded very good, but I got the sense that he was in auto pilot for much of the evening - until they took me back to 1974 for the first 30 seconds of Whole Lotta Love. He nailed every high note, but in fairness, I reckon it would hurt his vocal chords.

I see Jason Bonham is playing at the Palais in late May. Anyone seen him before? Looks like he is more early, rather than later Zeppelin and I would like to hear a bit more from their last 2-3 albums...

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
tigersnake said:
How was Robert Plant? And Lauren Hill?
Sorry mate, just saw this. Their sets overlapped, unfortunately, made worse by her showing up 40 minutes late. I caught about half an hour of each. Enjoyed both but him more.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Luckily I’ve already got tickets for Metallica in October at Marvel, however trying to get a ticket for a mate today in the general public , I think good old Ticketmaster has crashed again, 29 minutes I’ve been on the I’m not a robot section , there system is some kind of joke.