Bendigo Bombers v Coburg | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Bendigo Bombers v Coburg

baktiger

Tex Walker....
Dec 17, 2002
Coburg, Melbourne
Bendigo Bombers v Coburg Tigers

Saturday 14th August
Windy Hill at 1.10pm (ABC TV)

Bendigo Bombers

B: Wilson Bowen Hunt
HB: Cosgriff Wellman Haynes
C: Mercuri Doering Davies
HF: Nash Lovett-Murray Lovett
F: Moorcroft Bradley Cupido
R: Campbell Summers Carter
Inter: Walsh Hawkins Webster Rosa Vigus Sellers
Atkinson Bovalino

Coburg Tigers

B: Raines Morrison Carlson
HB: Tuck Kellaway Dragicevic
C: Fletcher Foley Gilmour
HF: Blumfield Houlihan Pettifer
F: Fleming Moore Nicholls
R: O'Connor Roach Pagan
Inter: Talbot Daniher Kuret Isailovic Caruso Young
N. Raines Carlyle Rayson Randello Maggiore Owen

Watched a fair bit of the game on ABC, played pretty ordinary in my opinion, although conditions were pretty bad aswell.

I watched in on ABC
We were terrible, no fluency at all. I know the conditions were shocking but we were completely outplayed.
Kellaway was good in defence he'd probably be the only player deserving of a call up next week.
Nathan Foley showed some pretty silky skills under pressure even in such wet conditions, always looked like he had plenty of time to get out a disposal

Bendigo Bombers 1-1 5-6 7-7 9-11-65
Coburg Tigers 1-4 1-7 3-10 4-11-35

Goals: Morrison 1, A.Raines 1, Isailovic 1, Foley 1/

All I can really say is that it was VERY VERY COLD!
... and that Pagan and O'Connor were really trying, and that
Gary Moorcroft really needs to be whacked by a bit of 4 by 2.

Hard to take anything out of a game played in conditions like today. However I agree we were outplayed and the disposal was shocking. Rain, Hail or Shine it was terrible to watch.

Bendigo showed much more commitment to get to ball first and looked like a side desperate to make the eight (in which they have now). You would have thought we would have made a better effort considerin we are playing for a top 4 position.

Conditions were shocking.

I thought Tuck and Foley were our better players.

Really impressed with Kepler Bradley and think he will be a great CHB/FB for the bombers for the next 10+ years. Also Lovett, who is on their rookie list, absolutely carved us up. Expect him to be promoted on the bombers senior list soon.

Yeh shocking games wasn't it.Harry did you notice Gilmour didn't put his head over the ball a couple of times when it was "his turn"?
I hope thats not a sign of things to come.

Not much else you can glean from the game other than Tuck is classier than playing VFL.

Ryan O'Connor is a pretty brave ruckman.Maybe we should him on the list. :p

Read that Carlson, Morrison, Draga and Tuck were all suffering from the onset of hyperthermia.

Having experienced something kind of similiar a few years back playing footy, it is just horrendeous trying to play when you are freezing, can't make a fist, can't feel your toes, shivering non stop.

Nothing can be done to avoid it other than to keep moving.

Rampaging Richo said:
Read that Carlson, Morrison, Draga and Tuck were all suffering from the onset of hyperthermia.

Having experienced something kind of similiar a few years back playing footy, it is just horrendeous trying to play when you are freezing, can't make a fist, can't feel your toes, shivering non stop.

Nothing can be done to avoid it other than to keep moving.

LOL ain't it a *smile*!!!