Benny "Nostradamus" Gale | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Benny "Nostradamus" Gale

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Caesar's Wing will do!
Caesar when you get down from your ivory tower, can you let us know if Mate is running around at training tomorrow?
Big piece of the puzzle for the VFL team. Sampson needs a chop out

Last edited:

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Caesar when you get down from your ivory tower, can you let us know if Mate is running around at training tomorrow?
Big piece of the puzzle for the VFL team. Sampson needs a chop out
I reckon Mate` will need a decent block of training before he is VFL ready, I will be there tomorrow so will let you know.

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Caesars Salad?

no wait! That’s a sex act involving…I’d better not say….

Born_a_Tiger78

Tiger Rookie
Jul 16, 2008
Recalls the heroically stoic quote from 2010:

"We're not seeking any special assistance at all. We haven't and won't. If we have a mantra between the senior people here, it is we take responsibility for the situation we are in right now. It's not about looking back, blaming people and making excuses. Once we take full responsibility, then we can take full responsibility for getting ourselves out if it."

- Gale at 0-6
This bloke was fairly smart when it came to football discussions.

Reactions: 5 users

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Ripper interview with Benny by just about the best journo in the game (and another Penguin lad!!) Alastair Nicholson.

Link here along with other Tasmanian legends. Amongst them our own Jack, Disco and Richo.

Reactions: 2 users