Best Player to Recruit | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Best Player to Recruit

Who do you think will give us the best service

• Nick Stevens

Votes: 18 94.7%
  • Luke Power

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nigel Lappin

• Nathan Brown

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Robert Murphy

• Total voters

Bulluss

Go the Mighty Tigers
Aug 11, 2003
Melbourne
These five players are out of contract this year. I believe Miller is aiming to land one of these 5, my mail tells me that it is highly likely we may get either Stevens or Power. Who do you think will be serve our team if we picked them up?

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Bulluss, It was a toughie but I went for Power.
I watched the Brisbane Swans game and his disposals are well thought out and very accurate. He is also as hungry as hell. was in everything.

M

Merv18

Jeez Bullus, trying to chose between Stevens and Power is near impossible. Can't we get both? Not that I'm greedy or anything. ;D

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
I went for POWER just over STEVEN. Don't ask me why, probably because he has tasted that ultimate success and I rate his tutor MATHEWS above Choco the clown.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Gus
I rate his tutor MATHEWS above Choco the clown.
;D hahahahaha very good point Gus.

Aren't both Power and Stevens outside midfielders. Admittedly very good skillful ones at that. I thought the idea was to get players similar to Cogs and Johno so they dont get smashed for 22 weeks of the season??

I realise we need a massive rise in skill level and these guys would help achieve it but where is the added 'hardness' at the ball with those 2 guys?
So if we get one of them and the club follows some of the advice given on here ignores Guerra and goes for all kids... where is the added toughness? From 4 skinny kids like Fiora and Ednie? Or from a kid like Shulz with a decent build, who wont be played next year anyway??