Best Wishes for the Festive Season (of your choice) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Best Wishes for the Festive Season (of your choice)

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress , non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the summer solstice holiday practised with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious / secular persuasions and / or traditions of others, or their choice not to practise religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2020, but not without due respect for the calendar of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great (not to imply that Australia is necessarily greater than any other country) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms : This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her / him or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. The wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Best Regards (without prejudice)
Name withheld (Privacy Act)

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Likewise. Don’t forget to buy the vegan gravy. No environmentally conscious, socially etc etc is complete without it.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Merry Christmas to all that celebrate (religiously or non-religiously) and Happy New Year. Look forward to another successful year for the Tigers.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress , non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the summer solstice holiday practised with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious / secular persuasions and / or traditions of others, or their choice not to practise religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2020, but not without due respect for the calendar of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great (not to imply that Australia is necessarily greater than any other country) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms : This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her / him or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. The wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Best Regards (without prejudice)
Name withheld (Privacy Act)
:mhihi Good one McGraw.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Merry Christmas ( it's the only festive season just at the moment ) and a Happy New Year to all ( this one's the festive season that shall be appearing briefly, shortly ).
If neither festive season is appropriate to your personal sensibilities, just wait a bit, further varying festive seasons will be along periodically.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Merry Christmas ( it's the only festive season just at the moment ) and a Happy New Year to all ( this one's the festive season that shall be appearing briefly, shortly ).
If neither festive season is appropriate to your personal sensibilities, just wait a bit, further varying festive seasons will be along periodically.
The only festive season we want to see is on September 26 next year. I want gift number 13....

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
The only festive season we want to see is on September 26 next year. I want gift number 13....
I did say further festive seasons would be along periodically. You're behaving just like a spoiled child with Xmas approaching n wanting to unwrap your presents a day early. Now just be patient n wait quietly or the Dimma fairy won't be calling at your house next year.

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
I’m offended by the geographical bias implied with the above “summer” wishes.

The time of year referred to is enjoyed in many countries around the world, some of which experience winter, tropical hot/dry season, or extended night/day. Please check your geographical and climate bias.

Also, the internet cables through which we are communicating cover thousands of kilometres of land originally owned by First Australians.

Therefore, I acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia and recognise their continuing connection to land, waters and culture, and pay respect to their Elders past, present and emerging.

I’m also offended that Australian English is assumed to be a superior language for exchanging wishes, despite these messages being accessible to the entire world.

I therefore suggest you acknowledge the billions of people in this world who speak languages other than English, within the rules of this website that discriminates against said languages, by including a link to Google Translate, found here:

www.translate.google.com

Finally, I’m offended by your lack of consideration to visually-impaired persons, people against technology, people without electricity or internet access, and people with any belief or condition that might restrict their ability to access this thread.

I encourage all readers to share this message to anyone who might meet the above conditions, excluding those who might not wish to receive this message, but not excluding those express they do not wish to receive this message but might change their mind after receiving the message, in which case it is the reader’s sole responsibility to make the decision on a case-by-case basis.

In summary, the above Australian-centric wishes, including my own, are inherently prejudiced against all other seasons, countries, and cultures.

I reject the idea of best wishes on any particular day because I wish the best for everyone on every single day, to the best of my ability, equally (I learned this from Alex).

I acknowledge all undiscovered discrimination in this post and wholeheartedly thank anyone in advance for pointing them out.

Reactions: 5 users

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Just buy the vegan gravy.

My daughter sent me to the supermarket to buy it this morning. Three guys tried to help me look, with no success. Then I asked if they had a hipster working there. They did. He found it straight away.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013

The time of year referred to is enjoyed in many countries around the world, some of which experience winter, tropical hot/dry season, or extended night/day. Please check your geographical and climate bias.

Also, the internet cables through which we are communicating cover thousands of kilometres of land originally owned by First Australians.

Therefore, I acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia and recognise their continuing connection to land, waters and culture, and pay respect to their Elders past, present and emerging.

I’m also offended that Australian English is assumed to be a superior language for exchanging wishes, despite these messages being accessible to the entire world.

I therefore suggest you acknowledge the billions of people in this world who speak languages other than English, within the rules of this website that discriminates against said languages, by including a link to Google Translate, found here:

www.translate.google.com

Finally, I’m offended by your lack of consideration to visually-impaired persons, people against technology, people without electricity or internet access, and people with any belief or condition that might restrict their ability to access this thread.

I encourage all readers to share this message to anyone who might meet the above conditions, excluding those who might not wish to receive this message, but not excluding those express they do not wish to receive this message but might change their mind after receiving the message, in which case it is the reader’s sole responsibility to make the decision on a case-by-case basis.

In summary, the above Australian-centric wishes, including my own, are inherently prejudiced against all other seasons, countries, and cultures.

I reject the idea of best wishes on any particular day because I wish the best for everyone on every single day, to the best of my ability, equally (I learned this from Alex).

I acknowledge all undiscovered discrimination in this post and wholeheartedly thank anyone in advance for pointing them out.
Great come back, 123!

Now give yourself an uppercut.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Seasons Greeting everyone. May all staff , players at Punt Road RFC live it up over the Festive Season then come back refreshed with only one thing in mind. That is to stand tall last Saturday in September 2020.

caspar

We won!!!!!
Jun 8, 2006
Melbourne

www.translate.google.com

An unnecessarily negative and aggressive post.

Merry Chrystmas.

Puntrd64

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
Best wishes to all Tiger supporters from a cold but clear England. My neighbour is now a diehard Tige and enjoys most our slapping of Geelong in ‘17 and ‘19