Bloody Collingwood | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Bloody Collingwood

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Win after the siren GRRRRRRRRR
How dare they put a cloud on my day of great footy enjoyment. :mad:

P

Parker

great stuff!!!

as much as i hate collingwood

there is a crows supporter who posts on bigfooty and another message board who is the smarmiest arrogant and basically biggest tosser i think i have encountered..

was great seeing the pies win like that just to stick it up him !!!

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
I'm happy for Collingwood! Not even their success can spoil my high today. I'm sure i'll be pissed off tomorrow though.

Great game of footy.

Go Tiges!

wagstaff

Tiger Cub
Mar 10, 2003
Melbourne
Let's not forget everyone, that the Pies sudden death win means Richmond occupy their rightful spot in the Top 4.

And it goes without saying that we maintain our mantle as Victoria's number one team.

Is there anything we can't do?

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Only from a Tropical Tipping point of view and I really angered with the Pies. Now if I was a Crows fan however I'd be really baying for No.40's blood, brain or whatever. Seriously, why would anyone try and clear a ball when you are leading by apoint with seconds to go and your teammates are clearly trying to bottle the bloody thing up! ;D

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
Even though I tipped against Collingwood, I'm kind of happy they did beat the Crows because at the moment we are sitting third on the ladder and can only go as low as fourth if Port win instead of remaining at fifth spot.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Living here in Adelaide it doesnt get any better than this for me. Both Adelaide sides lose and Richmond win convincingly. The ultimate weekend. I never want coolingwood to win but in this case i hate both sides so didnt real care apart from footy tipping but nonoe in my comps picked the pies anyway i dont think so i cant complain.

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
As much as I hate Colin Would (if he could), I couldn't care less what they do. Even though they did help us get to third. Maybe they're not that bad after all ... but I very much doubt it. ;D

Richmond won. That's all that really matters. ;)

Rampaging_Richo

Making the easy seem incredible
Dec 19, 2002
Melbourne
MC24, I hate them as well and only really care about the tiges big win, but I still think that the pies are a good template for the tiges to model themselves on, both off field and on field.

Off field Ed has them flying.

On field, even though they have had an ordinary 3 weeks, they regrouped and won a game they should have never even got back into, let alone win by a kick.

A fantastic example of never giving up, and having the courage to throw caution to the wind to win a match. Did you see the way the pies players ran forward in numbers? A big gamble that paid off.

I hate all you magpie pricks, but well done all the same