Blu Ray version 2019 AFL Grand Final out now | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Blu Ray version 2019 AFL Grand Final out now

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
I’m going out on limb here. But I rate Daisy, reckon she’s one of the best going around.

I do too Seven. My original post wasn't a shot at her in any way. She nailed those comments, and to be honest I think she has a far better tactical nous of the game than most of the so called experts. Great person for special comments or boundary rider.

Reactions: 1 user

casper68

Tiger Champion
Oct 20, 2004
dromana
JB Hi Fi only has limited stock of GF Blu Ray and it was only available in stores today, there must have been big pre-orders.

I pre-ordered the Blu-ray from JB Hifi, l had to email JB Hifi today to enquire why my Blu-ray had still not been sent.
Change your colors JB Hifi you do not deserve to be black and yellow.

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Listening to the Sen call now. Garry Lyon embarrassing himself all over the shop. Virtually barracking for the Giants in the first 10min and you'd think they were 8g up.

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Listening to the Sen call now. Garry Lyon embarrassing himself all over the shop. Virtually barracking for the Giants in the first 10min and you'd think they were 8g up.

I don’t listen much to SEN but when I turned the car on they were interviewing jack and we’re asking him about how when they stop celebrating and move on to 2020. Jack was sort of saying in naturally happens but they get to keep celebrating it forever and still talk about 2017 too. Gary mumbled how jealous he was.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008

But then he spent the rest of the game gushing over Richmond and the style of game and how he just loves watching it.
Sour hypocritical band wagon jumping tosser.
Never liked the bloke and didn't trust the call either which surely was made through gritted teeth.

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
I went to JB and the AFL store today.
JB only had the GF DVD without audio calls and the AFL store didn’t know what I was talking about. A mate has since told him they advised mid to late Nov for the DVD with radio calls.

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
Luke Darcy is without a doubt, the worst caller in the game.

painful listening to him on the triple m call.

Reactions: 1 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Luke Darcy is without a doubt, the worst caller in the game.

painful listening to him on the triple m call.
His sidekick Brayshaw has gotta be on the podium if only for the Mumford tackle call.... ****'n clowns the 2 of em!

toby64

Tiger Champion
Mar 17, 2014
Does the 2019 Premiers Victory pack include a blu ray of the Grand Final with alternate radio calls, as well as the season highlights dvd, or do they need to be purchased separately?

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Does the 2019 Premiers Victory pack include a blu ray of the Grand Final with alternate radio calls, as well as the season highlights dvd, or do they need to be purchased separately?
It only had the DVD, Blu-Ray is seperate.

Reactions: 1 user