Blumfield's debut delayed | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Blumfield's debut delayed

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Blumfield's debut delayed
17 February 2003 Herald Sun

RICHMOND may delay Justin Blumfield's debut with his new club until after Friday night's Wizard Cup clash against Melbourne.

The Essendon premiership midfielder had a later start to his pre-season and could be held back another week.

"He had been recovering from the osteitis pubis before Christmas and was a little behind some others," Tigers football manager Greg Hutchison said yesterday.

Most regular senior players should be available for the Telstra Dome clash, apart from defenders Ben Holland (knee) and Ty Zantuck (cheek).

Rory Hilton (shoulder) and Andrew Krakouer (thigh) should recover.

A

admin

I wouldn't have been expecting Blumfield (needs a nickname, ha) to be considered for this game considering reports we've read.
I'd also be a bit surprised if Campbo and Dunc were selected too.
Does anyone know how many are allowed on the bench for WizzFizz games?