Bont, Dangerfield, Selwood ( special mention to Degoey and Darcy B jones) are now Elite at | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Bont, Dangerfield, Selwood ( special mention to Degoey and Darcy B jones) are now Elite at

nswtiger

tiger army tiger army!! thank you very much
Feb 14, 2005
Nrth NSW
1) flopping in a contest
2) staging for frees
3) going missing in big games or
4) in critical parts of a game

Bont is in a league of his own when it comes to kicking
Degoey is just useless
and
Darcy B Jones .f-Me he is just simply bad/useless/worthless

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Darcy B Jones .f-Me he is just simply bad/useless/worthless
Not according to Kane Cornes who introduced him on radio a while back as ....." elite Port Adelaide defender and a star of the competition, Darcy Byrne-Jones"...... then went on to call him DBJ throughout the interview, which I think is a real SA thing.... tools!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Not according to Kane Cornes who introduced him on radio a while back as ....." elite Port Adelaide defender and a star of the competition, Darcy Byrne-Jones"...... then went on to call him DBJ throughout the interview, which I think is a real SA thing.... tools!

We should call him WKC.

It stands for wanker Kane Cornes

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Wonder if Dermie watched a De Gooooey game, would Dermie recognise a fat arsed waddler or not?

Reactions: 1 user