Booked my tickets. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Booked my tickets.

A

admin

I was a bit worried I'd lost my passion when I wasn't the least bit excited about the WizzFizz game, but all's well, ha.
Have just booked my tickets for round 1 and can't wait.
Go Tiges!

A

admin

I forgot to add I booked half an hour after sales opened this morning and they said they'd already sold a heap of tickets.
This game is expected to be a sellout because of the reduced capacity of the MCG.

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Have just booked my tickets for round 1 and can't wait.!

Seat, Row, Section, Grandstand? Just so Duncan knows where to wave ;D.

A

admin

Northern stand of course so we can meet in the race.......unless Collingwood are up to their usual tricks and take our rooms again.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Rosy
This game is expected to be a sellout because of the reduced capacity of the MCG.

Does this mean it will be televised live?? Or is that only the rule with the cricket? ( I forget because it hasn't often been an issue for us Tiger fans).

A

admin

Sellouts are usually shown live, but the AFL always leave it till the last minute to decide, and I'm not sure if it's actual policy or just how the mood strikes them at the time.
I wonder if there will be more live games on pay-tv now there are two 24 hour channels.
I'd much prefer C7's limited hours but live coverage than 24 hour Footy Channel with very few live games.

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Northern stand of course so we can meet in the race.......unless Collingwood are up to their usual tricks and take our rooms again.

As it is a C'wood home game they get to choose their rooms. And for home games they use the Melbourne ones - so I think you maybe at the wrong race Rosy ;)

A

admin

Rosy, you can always come over to the AFL members with me...until dunc,s walks past anyway...GO TIGERS... ;D
Aren't you the guy who posted about having a black eye from fighting at the footy?
Think I'll pass thanks, ha. ;D

P.S. Love your signature Skeeta, so true. :'( :)

Skeeta

TigersRule
Dec 19, 2002
Melbourne
Hey Rosy, i flew the flag for us Tigers...What right has opposition supporters to wave us goodbye...Its not as though they are related to me...lol...And besides, i got 6 stitches above left eye due to hitting seat as i re-arranged a few Demons faces...hahahahaha

A

admin

That's a definitely a pass then. I'll stick with the more gentile company in the red seats. :rollin