Bowden | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Bowden

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
Welcome to the club :)

What baffles me the most regarding Bowden is why he is never benched after he makes one of his numerous errors. Time to make him value his possessions more and bench him after he makes a blatant clanger.

Probably spend more time off the ground then on.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Bowden should definately be dragged after his Benny Hill moments. But at least he has the capacity to go in and get the ball, unlike so many others at the club.

The player that really irked me last night was Rory Hilton. Seemed disinterested. When a player seems disinterested that to me is more devastating that someone who lacks ability and keeps *smile* up, ala Rogers or Clinton King.

SHAME ON YOU RORY! YOU HAVE ALL THE TALENT IN THE WORLD AND GET TO PLAY FOR THE BEST CLUB INTHE WORLD, HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT THE CLUB BY PUTTING IN INSIPID PERFORMANCES!!!! I don't care if we have to grab someone off the street to replace him, he needs a month in the 2's.