Brad Crouch | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brad Crouch

Tony Braxton-Hicks

It's Tiger Time!
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
He missed all of 2015 with a foot injury and all of 2018 with a groin. A few blocks missed in 2016 and 2017 too (played 20/25 games, his best year). Apparently he's not happy with the Crows doctors and would prefer to play alongside Towner than against him.

So if Freo move on Conca we can replace him with another injury-prone mid.

Tiger Ghost

Tiger Superstar
Nov 19, 2010
Your mums house
For a bloke who is nearly 25 he's only played 70 odd games, compare that to Prestia who is same age and missed a lot of footy he's around 120 games.

When he does play his stats are almost identical to Prestia.

Risk reward and what does he cost

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Just read that Sam Edmund has said there’s links, however it read like he’d read the info straight of an Internet forum .

Definitely a good tough footballer that would fill a hole on the list , however those different types of injuries are a worry, I’d be happy to take the risk depending on price

Tony Braxton-Hicks

It's Tiger Time!
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
The foot is long ago, the groin required surgery mid-year. Medical advice needed by the club from the surgeon. What's the success rate and recovery time of such surgery? How is his recovery looking right now?

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Is this the Crouch Townsend buried in the Grand Final, or was that his brother ?

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Tiger Pops said:
Chris Knights mark II !!! ::)
With all due respect to Chris Knights, Brad Couch is a substantially better footballer.

Notwithstanding his injury history he is the type of clearance beast that we need in our midfield.

gannese

Tiger Cub
Sep 24, 2015
There could be a possible trade involving Stengel to crows and crouch to us. The crows need picks to unlock SA talent.

Crouch Stengle
our first pick no.17 to crows
Crows give us a start of third round pick back no.37

Would this be fair?? For a injury prone player could be too much of a risk. But the reward if crouch gets body right is huge!!

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
gannese said:
There could be a possible trade involving Stengel to crows and crouch to us. The crows need picks to unlock SA talent.

Crouch Stengle

Would this be fair?? For a injury prone player could be too much of a risk. But the reward if crouch gets body right is huge!!
Could be a start, gannese. Although considering his injury history I hope that we don't involve our 1st rounder.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
gannese said:

Crouch Stengle

No thanks

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
I guess he'll cost our first rounder. Stengle is only steak knives.

I think he'd be a good get though. Just what we need.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
https://www.sports-addict.net/article/richmond-tigers/sen1116/5ba82dd9e60940374b7c9fd4/forgotten-crows-star-linked-with-shock-richmond-move?lang=en-au&utm_campaign=post-auto&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=richmond-tigers-addict

Tim Watson is all over it, must be happening!

Herald Sun journalist Sam Edmund has revealed that Richmond could be plotting a shock move for Adelaide midfielder Brad Crouch. Crouch, 24, had an injury plagued 2018 season, failing to register a single game due to a troublesome groin problem. "Brad Crouch is another name that keeps coming up in conversation," Edmund told SEN Breakfast. "The Adelaide midfielder, injury riddled it must be said, hasn't played at all this year, but there are whispers around him perhaps being on the move this off-season as well. "I've heard the Tigers might have an interest for Brad Crouch." Essendon great Tim Watson says the Tigers have hit the jackpot if they were to secure Crouch on top of the likely arrival of Gold Coast forward Tom Lynch. "They're going to land Tom Lynch and if they were to land somebody like Brad Crouch in the off-season as well, they've done very well," Watson said. Crouch, who played a key role in the Crows' run to last year's Grand Final, is contracted until the end of 2020.