• If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brad Crouch

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Brad Crouch will likely be pursued by whoever doesn't get Coniglio I reckon.

He is a chance still with the RFC though there was a strong interest in him 12 months ago.

Jack Ross may dissuade the Tigers somewhat from going there again, but he is a quality inside mid, and Chimpa is starting to show signs of frailty with his ongoing hamstring issues.

I think the Tigers would still be in the conversation tbh

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
The whole House is about to come down at West Lakes.

They've done a St Kilda and wasted their peak years with their peak side.

Losing to us in 2017 just broke them, they never recovered and lost faith and trust in each other, they are done.

They might be active this trade period, they need a cleanout on and off field.

Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Brad Crouch will likely be pursued by whoever doesn't get Coniglio I reckon.

He is a chance still with the RFC though there was a strong interest in him 12 months ago.

Jack Ross may dissuade the Tigers somewhat from going there again, but he is a quality inside mid, and Chimpa is starting to show signs of frailty with his ongoing hamstring issues.

I think the Tigers would still be in the conversation tbh
Graig currently it’s us or us.
He leaves he enters punt rd.
We were so close last year.

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
The whole House is about to come down at West Lakes.

They've done a St Kilda and wasted their peak years with their peak side.

Losing to us in 2017 just broke them, they never recovered and lost faith and trust in each other, they are done.

They might be active this trade period, they need a cleanout on and off field.
To be fair, whichever club was the first to be beaten by Richmond after that lean 37 years of pain was going to be broken into tiny little pieces.

Oh the shame, no more ninth jokes, no more eat-their-own jokes, no more let’s all laugh at Richmond jokes, no more let’s all be condescending towards Richmond jokes,. Instead, fans of every club were subjected to the mother of all payouts over the next twelve months. Every IOU returned, with enough interest to make a Mafia debt collector blush.

And why, did it all end? Because your joke of a football club lost the plot against Richmond in a Grand Final! That’s why.

Oh the shame of it all! Oh me, oh my!

Reactions: 6 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Agree Ross and RCD
Ross and RCd. Have 10 years in front of them.
We have the chance to have another 2-3 dominate years with the likes of Grimes, BigV, jack and Castagna.
This bloke WHATS to play for us.
Get rid of Ellis. Compo pick
Menadue, McIntosh, Markov, even caddy.
This guy get 30 each and every week. Imagine him feeding out the ball to Dusty.
**he was Adelaide’s best player in the 17 GF.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
To be fair, whichever club was the first to be beaten by Richmond after that lean 37 years of pain was going to be broken into tiny little pieces.

Oh the shame, no more ninth jokes, no more eat-their-own jokes, no more let’s all laugh at Richmond jokes, no more let’s all be condescending towards Richmond jokes,. Instead, fans of every club were subjected to the mother of all payouts over the next twelve months. Every IOU returned, with enough interest to make a Mafia debt collector blush.

And why, did it all end? Because your joke of a football club lost the plot against Richmond in a Grand Final! That’s why.

Oh the shame of it all! Oh me, oh my!

Yes, you have a point. But Adelaide have been smashed in a way other teams wouldn't have been. So cocky, arrogant, confident that Tex booked a second seat next to him on the flight back for the Cap. But that was nothing compared to their Finals "Power Ranger" performance at every national anthem. That's when the rest of the AFL world started to mock the Crows.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
I like him as a player and you can never have too many top midfielders. No doubt we will need to offload players to fit him in. If he comes I can’t see there being enough coin for the likes of Ellis.

But how do we get him. Is he worth our first pick and would Adelaide take that? I’d say yes to the first question but no to the second.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I like him as a player and you can never have too many top midfielders. No doubt we will need to offload players to fit him in. If he comes I can’t see there being enough coin for the likes of Ellis.

But how do we get him. Is he worth our first pick and would Adelaide take that? I’d say yes to the first question but no to the second.
He wants out.
How many players have stayed put after requesting a trade?
Adelaide will go the draft.
I would 100% off load our first pick for him. We **** our first rounders down the drain anyway.
He is exactly who we need.
Crouch and Laird or Haynes would have us in the top 3 for next 3 years.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Brad Couch more like it. Cause that’s where he spends every second season.

Hard pass.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017 ! Premiers 2019 ! 2020 B2B? Go Tiges
Aug 27, 2003
RFC
Graig currently it’s us or us.
He leaves he enters punt rd.
We were so close last year.
Thats great, well Im sure he has learnt the words to the RFC theme song at the Crows camp17. So he'll fit right in! LOL

zgod

Tiger Champion
Feb 25, 2008
He wants out.
How many players have stayed put after requesting a trade?
Adelaide will go the draft.
I would 100% off load our first pick for him. We **** our first rounders down the drain anyway.
He is exactly who we need.
Crouch and Laird or Haynes would have us in the top 3 for next 3 years.
Where are you hearing he wants out?

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Where are you hearing he wants out?
He wanted out last year.
The same bloke that told me martin will stay and then told me Lynch has chosen us. Way before it was common knowledge.
He told everyone last weekend he wants out again and that his preferred club is us.
Now all of a sudden Stkilda are getting ready to give him a offer.

Reactions: 2 users