• If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brad Crouch

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
He wanted out last year.
The same bloke that told me martin will stay and then told me Lynch has chosen us. Way before it was common knowledge.
He told everyone last weekend he wants out again and that his preferred club is us.
Now all of a sudden Stkilda are getting ready to give him a offer.
St Kilda would have to offer him the Earth to get him.
Can't see a player of Crouch's calibre and towards the latter stages of his career wanting to sign with a cellar dwelling club.
Would want to finish his career at a contending club, surely.

Reactions: 1 user

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Can't see a player of Crouch's calibre and towards the latter stages of his career wanting to sign with a cellar dwelling club.
What's his contract situation? Out of contract?

tigerman

Nank should grow a mullet.
Mar 17, 2003
With Charlie Cameron at the Lions and Eddie Betts 33 in a few months, the Crows need a small forward. I propose a straight swap for Butler and Crouch .
Premiership players don't grow on trees:cool:

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
With Charlie Cameron at the Lions and Eddie Betts 33 in a few months, the Crows need a small forward. I propose a straight swap for Butler and Crouch .
Premiership players don't grow on trees:cool:
Would you swap Rioli for Crouch?

I would...

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Totally agree. He won’t leave Adelaide to go to a **** side.
He would already know through his manager we wouldn’t be paying huge bucks to play for us.
Plus the incentive of playing in front of big Crowds and on the G, would be a huge attraction,
If just listened to Tom Lynch speak about what’s it like, he would agree to 80k a year just to experience it.
We are a club now, players from other clubs are going to be lining up to join us. A huge change from when we couldn’t attract no body.

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009
Brad Crouch is a ******* spud. Surely he's surplus to our needs and one we would avoid now that we have Ross, Stack and RCD looking promising. Rather chase a young KPD.

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
Brad Crouch is a ******* spud. Surely he's surplus to our needs and one we would avoid now that we have Ross, Stack and RCD looking promising. Rather chase a young KPD.
You maintained a similar view when we were linked to Prestia and look how that ended up! Based on that I say sign Brad now! :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
He wanted out last year.
The same bloke that told me martin will stay and then told me Lynch has chosen us. Way before it was common knowledge.
He told everyone last weekend he wants out again and that his preferred club is us.
Now all of a sudden Stkilda are getting ready to give him a offer.
well if thats the case, it depends on what his priorities are. Money? or the chance at a flag?

Would you swap Rioli for Crouch?

I would...
I would too, but it won't happen. we're doing a Cloke brothers job on the Rioli's

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
We get a gun mid and the bonus is he already knows our theme song

Reactions: 6 users

footballmonk

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 7, 2008
Just looked up Crouch’s contract status and he’s contracted until 2020 (re-signed 2016). I’m guessing, coming from the 2011 mini-draft, he would be a free agent then, so Crows will probably want to cash in this trade period.

Reactions: 1 users