• If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.

Brad Crouch

fastin bulbous

I Dig Syd
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
Let’s not forget we would be neglecting the need to recruit some talented talls if we were to trade early picks. Trading for need makes sense but we have a few talented inside mids developing nicely.

Reactions: 1 user

tropicaltiger

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Jan 11, 2003
cairns
Ross and RCd. Have 10 years in front of them.
We have the chance to have another 2-3 dominate years with the likes of Grimes, BigV, jack and Castagna.
This bloke WHATS to play for us.
Get rid of Ellis. Compo pick
Menadue, McIntosh, Markov, even caddy.
This guy get 30 each and every week. Imagine him feeding out the ball to Dusty.
**he was Adelaide’s best player in the 17 GF.
crouch sisters only run one way and it aint that fast, why part with huge bucks when brando stays for a lot less

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
crouch sisters only run one way and it aint that fast, why part with huge bucks when brando stays for a lot less
My point is, we should be replicating hawthorn. Constantly adding to the list. Especially now that players actually want to come to us without us outlaying mega bucks to get them.
Amon. Could be another Impey .
We need a ready to go midfielder and a ready to go defender.
Our window is open now, don’t wait 5 years and say we should’ve done it.
We burn our first rounders anyway.
RCD is 2-3 years away.

Don’t Argue

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 22, 2019
My point is, we should be replicating hawthorn. Constantly adding to the list. Especially now that players actually want to come to us without us outlaying mega bucks to get them.
Amon. Could be another Impey .
Impey could be another Stack......but highly unlikely

BillyJean17

Tiger Superstar
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
Let’s not forget we would be neglecting the need to recruit some talented talls if we were to trade early picks. Trading for need makes sense but we have a few talented inside mids developing nicely.
How many tall forwards do we need behind
CcJ
Marbs
Tall defenders
Balta
Garth
I would focus on defenders provided they were any good otherwise another jack Ross type if he was best available. In 2ytime cotch and sheds won’t be self ding much time in the cbd , look ahead

aoc1974

Tiger Superstar
Mar 1, 2015
Glenelg crumpet dripping with honey. A summer specialty in those parts!
Actually met a nice bit of crumpet at the Grand in Glenelg one summer 25 yrs ago.... unfortunately missed out on the honey bit:confused:

spook

Tiger Legend
Jun 18, 2007
Actually met a nice bit of crumpet at the Grand in Glenelg one summer 25 yrs ago.... unfortunately missed out on the honey bit:confused:
The two best things about Adelaide, head and shoulders, are Glenelg, and the women.

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
melbourne
Glenelg is a great spot, hot as fargin in summer time great beach good cafes and bars and nigh ob next to the airport zip in for few days of r and r and zip out.

Always stay at the Grand on the Beach great spot.

And they have McJesus playing for them.