Brad Crouch | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brad Crouch

berwick boy

Tiger Superstar
Apr 27, 2004
Glenelg is a great spot, hot as fargin in summer time great beach good cafes and bars and nigh ob next to the airport zip in for few days of r and r and zip out.

Always stay at the Grand on the Beach great spot.

And they have McJesus playing for them.
Wow..memories. Come a ways since McBean could walk on water.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Glenelg is a great spot, hot as fargin in summer time great beach good cafes and bars and nigh ob next to the airport zip in for few days of r and r and zip out.

Always stay at the Grand on the Beach great spot.

And they have McJesus playing for them.
Glenelg were my team when I lived in the city of churches as a young fella ... during the Neil "Knuckles" Kerley days

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
I also remember Royce Hart playing his one game for Glenelg in the grand final.
Got knocked out early on in the match and had very little influence.

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
$1m a year for Brad Crouch.

Papley reportedly offered $800k from North.

Crazy numbers.

Our trades for Lynch and Prestia were bargains.

Shows the inherent value of becoming a "destination club". I don't think anyone can match us right now for culture, professional environment, location and big/vocal crowds.

Reactions: 3 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
$1m a year for Brad Crouch.

Papley reportedly offered $800k from North.

Crazy numbers.

Our trades for Lynch and Prestia were bargains.

Shows the inherent value of becoming a "destination club". I don't think anyone can match us right now for culture, professional environment, location and big/vocal crowds.
Spot on, TF
Reckon most players in search of playing at a successful club would forego some coin to play with Richmond rather than get stuck at a struggling club.
Money ain't everything.

Reactions: 1 users