Brandon Ellis | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brandon Ellis

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Apart from missing a couple of gettable goals yes he's been good. Working hard, getting the 50/50s.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
His big motor was on show today. Did a lot of work. Really showed out against a fast side that move it fast.

Reactions: 1 user

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Has been very good most of the year and today was no exception. Loved his attack on the footy as well as his run

Reactions: 3 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Played well today, put his body on the line a couple of times where he would've expected to be crunched.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Played well today, put his body on the line a couple of times where he would've expected to be crunched.

I agree, there were a couple of times that he went back with the flight without worrying about what was coming the other way. He doesn't always do that so it was great to see. He was very good all round today, his endurance running was very evident at the ground.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMad

All for one and one for all
Dec 18, 2002
One play I am cursing Brando ....... the next I am applauding him .....and the next cursing again .......
Maybe the marketers need to come up with a "Love me, Love me not"" Brando doll? :)

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
on today it would be a hard act to follow
Played another good game Brando, however I don’t think you get my point. We need to free up some salary space and imho Brando is the highest paid player we can replace, at this point theres no doubt Brando is our best wingman imho and percentages would say will most likely continue to be a better player then kids like Turner . As I’ve said I dont want to get rid of Brando just for the sake of it, I just think imho that his the best cap releaser , weather that’s right or wrong ,who knows it’s just my opinion, though I do think we have kids coming through as mids who will be around his very good level.
You may disagree however I would rather lose Brando then Bolton, CCJ or Edwards

Reactions: 2 users