Brandon Ellis | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brandon Ellis

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
One play I am cursing Brando ....... the next I am applauding him .....and the next cursing again .......
Maybe the marketers need to come up with a "Love me, Love me not"" Brando doll? :)
Ooooh! One of those dolls ya can pull the arms n legs n head off n then put em all back together after. Would be bloody perfect for us supporters.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Two great games in a row. Well done Brandon. If he keeps this level up then you wouldn't trade him.

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
Cant believe he is actually going in when it is his turn.

That has always been my main beef with him.

Another good game though. Hope he has set himself a new benchmark to improve upon.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
He was the Everready Bunny yesterday he was everywhere.
He broken world records yesterday, he was involved in nearly every forward play.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Hard to dislike the way he's been going this year and recent games in particular.
His spot in the team is becoming more secure week by week.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Playing good footy at the moment. More than earning his keep.

Played very good footy most of the year, despite having some vocal critics.

Hope he stays, I think he has been wrongly utilised over the journey. He should have been a pure out and out winger, rather than being forced to play HBF.

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne

Hope he stays, I think he has been wrongly utilised over the journey. He should have been a pure out and out winger, rather than being forced to play HBF.

I agree St K

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008

He is a premiership HBF, and probably played the best footy of his career late in 2017, as a HBF.

Reactions: 1 user

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
He is a premiership HBF, and probably played the best footy of his career late in 2017, as a HBF.

Like all our players he has to play where he's most needed, not where he's most comfortable. We needed him at HB and he did a great job in 2017.

His last month has been really good, except the GC game where he was both good and bad.