Brandon Ellis | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brandon Ellis

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
call me cynical, but is he is lifting his efforts to win a new contract or is he genuinely on the improve? Sorry, but I still don't trust him.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
If he keeps up his improved form its a win win for the RFC.

We get his best footy which is great, and Bobble is putting on his best at the right time to be in the shop window.

If he wants big bucks (who would blame him) and wants to take advantage of his RFA status this is the time and the place for him to shine.

His best footy could help net the RFC another flag and also net the club salary cap relief and a much better compenastaion pick if the $$$ come for him.

He'd also become a dual premiership hero and forever etched in RFC history.

Bobbles best keeps him in our 22, we need his best now as does he.

Reactions: 3 users

tropicaltiger

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Jan 11, 2003
cairns
call me cynical, but is he is lifting his efforts to win a new contract or is he genuinely on the improve? Sorry, but I still don't trust him.
Playing with more confidence, plays for tigs at 100 percent commitment, if you dont trust him thats your problem not his.

Reactions: 1 users

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
What's with him taking the ball off stack for a cheap goal? My take is he should have called stack through to get one for his hard work, encourage the young blokes you know.

• Wow

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
nah no problemo. the team gets the goal, and Ellis was in the right position to receive and kick the goal.
Lets celebrate the goal and not nitpick

Reactions: 2 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
What's with him taking the ball off stack for a cheap goal? My take is he should have called stack through to get one for his hard work, encourage the young blokes you know.

Made up for when Stack went for the miracle checkside goal rather than centreing it to Ellis earlier in the match when he was wide open.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
If the MC can see their way clear to bestow games in the 2's on shorty and brando, were gonna be hard to stop