Brandon Ellis | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brandon Ellis

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Brando was great. Him and caddy consolidated their spots in a heavyweight game unquestionably

Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Brando was great. Him and caddy consolidated their spots in a heavyweight game unquestionably
Yeh, agree on Caddy too. Ross was one that appeared overawed at times, Cotchin a natural replacement for him.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Yeh, agree on Caddy too. Ross was one that appeared overawed at times, Cotchin a natural replacement for him.

Im not sure but i suspect jack ross and jack graham were responsible for yeo and shuey having no influence?

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Im not sure but i suspect jack ross and jack graham were responsible for yeo and shuey having no influence?

Ahem....18 contested possessions....cough....15 clearances....clears throat........why Sheds was drafted in early.......like both kids anyway!!

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Ahem....18 contested possessions....cough....15 clearances....clears throat........why Sheds was drafted in early.......like both kids anyway!!

Funny. I didnt notice him.

Maybe they were pissweak contested possessions and clearances,

Like Cripps's last week?

Reactions: 1 users

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Funny. I didnt notice him.

Maybe they were pissweak contested possessions and clearances,

Like Cripps's last week?

i noticed him. Every time we surged it forward and got a stoppage, he'd get the clearance back the other way. Annoying as hell. Good player.

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
The most important thing I like from both Ellis and Caddy, was their willingness to get to the contest and mark the ball. Both did it well today. Well done fellas.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
i noticed him. Every time we surged it forward and got a stoppage, he'd get the clearance back the other way. Annoying as hell. Good player.

Yeo is a star. Dusty league.

Im just speculating who went with him, but I reckon he had half the influence of Dusty on the game.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Let him go and dont bother with matching the offer.
He constantly went back when 99% of his team mates were rolling forward
Were you watching the same game as everyone else? It was the Richmond v West Coast game at the MCG....

Brando had another good game

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Brando stood up today in a big game. I reckon he has matured this year. Yes, still has his bipolar howlers, but I worry that if we let him walk that he will play his best footy in his career elsewhere.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Brando stood up today in a big game. I reckon he has matured this year. Yes, still has his bipolar howlers, but I worry that if we let him walk that he will play his best footy in his career elsewhere.

I dont mind what he does in 2020

but in 2019, I want him in our September 22.

he was fierce and effective today.

I'm totally back in love with Brando

The Kop

Tiger Cub
Jul 15, 2012
Check out the kick with 1.55 remaining - only needed a point - man screaming free in the pocket - kicks it 8 metres to martin under pressure from 2 WCE players! Good thing the remote wasn’t nearby!

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Check out the kick with 1.55 remaining - only needed a point - man screaming free in the pocket - kicks it 8 metres to martin under pressure from 2 WCE players! Good thing the remote wasn’t nearby!

Plenty of marks paid for shorter kicks.

DS