Brandon Ellis | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brandon Ellis

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Check out the kick with 1.55 remaining - only needed a point - man screaming free in the pocket - kicks it 8 metres to martin under pressure from 2 WCE players! Good thing the remote wasn’t nearby!

dusty was demanding that ball. and what dusty demands, dusty gets.

Brando excused by me.

and it was 16m.

green maggot *smile*

brando has made a genius tiny modification to his game.

give it to dusty

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
dusty was demanding that ball. and what dusty demands, dusty gets.

Brando excused by me.

and it was 16m.

green maggot ****

brando has made a genius tiny modification to his game.

give it to dusty
It was 4m. Had George on his own.

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
Brando was good today in conditions that didn't suit him. I worry with players in the wet that aren't typically one grab, but he won out halved some really important contests.

Reactions: 1 users

tropicaltiger

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Jan 11, 2003
cairns
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

The Kop

Tiger Cub
Jul 15, 2012
Play the one where in one swift motion, Ellis scooped up a wildly spinning ball and gave the perfect handball to JR to set up the goal with 4 mins to go too.
Wow - picks up a ball and hits the target with a handball - amazing! Not sure why more hasn’t been made of this sublime piece of skill.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Check out the kick with 1.55 remaining - only needed a point - man screaming free in the pocket - kicks it 8 metres to martin under pressure from 2 WCE players! Good thing the remote wasn’t nearby!

Yep poor decision; the kick would have been lucky to travel 5 metres. That kick has to go to Castagna who was free in the pocket. He takes 30 seconds off the clock then scores and game is over.

But overall he played a pretty good game.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Ellis had a very good game yesterday. No Bobble yesterday. Hard at the footy and ran extremely hard all day to be that link between our backs and forwards.

tropicaltiger

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Jan 11, 2003
cairns
Yep poor decision; the kick would have been lucky to travel 5 metres. That kick has to go to Castagna who was free in the pocket. He takes 30 seconds off the clock then scores and game is over.

But overall he played a pretty good game.
Fair comment, but he had the ball drop ready for a kick and then sees and hears dusty calling so he goes the champ who might have been paid for a 12m pass but dusty would normally brush the tackle and goal so often...seriously if brando shanks it and it goes OOF, everyone says WTF dusty was calling for it.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Wow - picks up a ball and hits the target with a handball - amazing! Not sure why more hasn’t been made of this sublime piece of skill.
Hmm, sarcasm, I am sure a lot more would have been made of it by many on here had he missed the target.
Great bit of play and good game by Brandon.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerMad

All for one and one for all
Dec 18, 2002
Better by Brandon.

Still worries me that he tends to not take responsibility and give off first chance to make it someone elses problem.

Having said that, maybe he is aware of and is playing to his limitations?

Reactions: 1 user

tropicaltiger

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Jan 11, 2003
cairns
Better by Brandon.

Still worries me that he tends to not take responsibility and give off first chance to make it someone elses problem.

Having said that, maybe he is aware of and is playing to his limitations?
he's a distributor not an extractor who run his guts out so after he gives of he often is running to his next spot to help the team, often charging back into a hole if the ball get turned over further down the chain.