Brandon Ellis | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brandon Ellis

tropicaltiger

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Jan 11, 2003
cairns
Yep shortest kick of the day. Pretty dumb really but credit to Ellis he actually went in hard this game and used the ball well overall.
wasn't the best option in hindsight but if the 12m pass is paid or dusty brushes the tackle as he often does and kicks the goal no one says boo, they say well done.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
wasn't the best option in hindsight but if the 12m pass is paid or dusty brushes the tackle as he often does and kicks the goal no one says boo, they say well done.

Was never going to be paid. He could have just handed the ball to him he was so close and there was someone right on his clacker. No big deal, a mistake. He played well overall. We move on.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Check out the kick with 1.55 remaining - only needed a point - man screaming free in the pocket - kicks it 8 metres to martin under pressure from 2 WCE players! Good thing the remote wasn’t nearby!

Not only did he miss Castagna, he was running into 50. Take shot. One point would’ve been enough.
It’s martin’s fault too for calling for it.

We need to get better with our conversion. We were +22 inside 50’s and just won by a goal.
Where the Eagles were deadly every time they went forward.

Reactions: 1 user

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
When Carlton offer him a fat contract, we’d be nuts to encourage him to stay. If we play our cards right we could end up with 4 or five picks in the top 40 of the draft and highly likely we get an end of first round compo. I trust in our recruiting team to nail it. Until then Brando, head over the ball mate and yes, good game on Sunday.

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
Yep I think someone gives Brandon a big contract and we get a decent draft pick.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Well whatever you think of guys like Houli, Short and Ellis (and they get their fair whack from many including me at times), just watch the last 5 minutes of the game against West Coast. Those 3 were very involved and instrumental in ensuring that win. You have to give credit where it's due. Well done. Carry that form into the finals and we're a very good chance of lifting up another cup.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I wish there was a way we could keep Brando, and sell Bellis.

Reactions: 4 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Complete baseless speculation. Hasn't made a decision yet. Torn between the money and mates.

The sooner he is out, the stronger we will become.
We should offer him 75k" let’s see what he does then?
I hope he likes Lattes and cappuccino’s.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Rumoured to have accepted a 4 year deal at $500K per year at Carlton.

The good news is that might net us a late first round pick.

• Wow

tigermike

Tiger Superstar
Apr 6, 2014
The sooner he is out, the stronger we will become.
We should offer him 75k" let’s see what he does then?
I hope he likes Lattes and cappuccino’s.
Word on the street is that Lygon St is suffering with reduced customers...many shops closing, so he might have to make his own!