Brendon Gale | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brendon Gale

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
Not in a public place.

Never had a conversation like that with anyone in a public place. It lacks empathy for the individual receiving the news.
At one stage I employed 130 staff.
Took plenty out of the work place to have hard conversations. They can then go away and digest the information/feedback without the embarrassment of having to deal with it at work with other staff around.
Think everyone is reading too much into this

Reactions: 13 users

Tigertough1974

Tiger Champion
Oct 1, 2013
Yes hence the connections in the past.

Octa Wilson must be pushing 90 these days

Lost contact some years ago but he still chain smoked and must of been pushing 80 some 10 or so years back.

Ian was a a great guy to chat with but i definitely wouldnt trust him in business or doing deals.

Reactions: 1 user

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Took plenty out of the work place to have hard conversations. They can then go away and digest the information/feedback without the embarrassment of having to deal with it at work with other staff around.
Not everyone, just a few

Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004

You can bet if it was done in the office the line on here would be "cheap bastards didn't even take him out to lunch to knife him".

Having worked in corporate for years now it's pretty standard to have hard convos over a coffee.

Reactions: 5 users

KnightersRevenge

Baby Knighters is 7!! WTF??
Aug 21, 2007
Ireland

happy kat dennings GIF

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
I reckon Gale gives the skinny to Caroline Wilson. Richmond fans will remember the awesome PR job she did on the Alex Rance to go on mission crisis. (2016?) Her work, her diplomacy was world class. Her work was clearly PR for the club.

Reactions: 1 user

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
I reckon Gale gives the skinny to Caroline Wilson. Richmond fans will remember the awesome PR job she did on the Alex Rance to go on mission crisis. (2016?) Her work, her diplomacy was world class. Her work was clearly PR for the club.
big brother popcorn GIF by Big Brother After Dark
Lots of these scenarios going on.

Bourke30JC33

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 15, 2021
RFC - Back to Back Dynasties
None of the Wilson family is from the working class, that is for sure.
Caro went to MGGS Merton Hall, the elite girls' school in Melbourne.
Makes me laugh how these poseurs trade on a working-class background.