Brett Deledio (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brett Deledio (merged)

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
CarnTheTiges said:
Dunno about Robbie. He's playing for Port in a VFL GF, whereas if he'd stayed at Punt Rd and managed to hold his spot (debatable) he could have been playing off in an AFL GF.
Played for North in some preliminary finals. Must count for something.

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
Wonder how Brett will feel watching us on Saturday. Must be hard pill to swallow knowing he was so close yet devastating that the club he left is in it.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
The_General said:
Played for North in some preliminary finals. Must count for something.

Played just one final for North and it was an elimination final. Had 9 disposals. 1 goal.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
zippadeee said:
No player leaves Richmond and has a better career. (Besides Ottens and Maxfield)

I agree, very few particularly in more modern times. Tambling, Vickery, Dean Polo, Fiora, JON, Luke McGuane, Andrew Krakouer (ok arguable), Andrew Collins, Morton (yeah he won a premiership but then was booted at 26yo). Just to name a few.

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
Ezra Poyas and Ty Zantuck

Is that the same Ty Zantuck, who Matthew Lloyd said would be a much better player at Essendum because he would benefit from being at a club with a strong culture. :rofl :rofl

Yep that worked out didn't it.

Better culture!!! Hmmmm, maybe, better at cheating. ::) ::)

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
craig said:
Brian Taylor and and Peter Wilson did well when they left the RFC

I was salivating at the thought of Willo coming to Richmond, saw him play in the State of Origin and thought he would be one of the finest battering rams in the AFL. Apart from the cartwheels can't remember too many great performances.

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
bullus_hit said:
I was salivating at the thought of Willo coming to Richmond, saw him play in the State of Origin and thought he would be one of the finest battering rams in the AFL. Apart from the cartwheels can't remember too many great performances.

Sh!te Bloke

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009
Either Lids or Danger will miss out on a premiership after leaving their original clubs.

I hope it's our old boy.

saigon tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 4, 2010
mad_tiggy911 said:
Either Lids or Danger will miss out on a premiership after leaving their original clubs.

I hope it's our old boy.
I hope both of them miss out. Can't stand Geelong, I think Dangerfree is a gun footballer but a bit up himself.