Brett Ratten sacked | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brett Ratten sacked

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
And shafted him the day after the trading period closed. Debacle. Gives the incoming coach no chance to upgrade the list other than the draft.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Just when you thought no team to sink to the depths of #lolNorf and the Druggies.

Irony of David Noble being on the review panel.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
Their history tells you everything you need to know about that club.
let them continue their miserable existence

Reactions: 1 users

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
There are a few coach killer clubs around at the moment. Remember when ours used to be one of them?

• Sad
Reactions: 10 users

Jewell

Tiger Cub
May 4, 2006
Is there really two years on his contract? Could be one of the worst decisions of the last ten years

Reactions: 1 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
That’s weird - the timing is just dumb, so his next two years salary comes off their soft cap as he was only resigned this year?

What a joke some of these clubs are becoming.

Reactions: 4 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Wow. That's ridiculous. Is that Walsh? Is Finnis still involved? He's mates with Dimma too.

He's got 2 years left. Another club that will be going to the AFL for a handout in a year or two.

Can't quite believe it.

Reactions: 2 users

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Wow. That's ridiculous. Is that Walsh? Is Finnis still involved? He's mates with Dimma too.

He's got 2 years left. Another club that will be going to the AFL for a handout in a year or two.

Can't quite believe it.
Yep. Another $1 mill and the rest wasted.

Reactions: 1 user

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Apparently re-signed him only 12 weeks ago. My god there is some woefully run clubs.

Reactions: 13 users