Brexited | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brexited

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Was saying to my dad, we are happy to sign a trade agreement with them. Can provide some nicely priced Barley, Lobster and wine :D

there are lots of great things about the UK but mostly they can't be exported successfully! Pubs, architecture, bitter...

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Yep, doctored for sure but Brexiteers still get butthurt.

Boris got a deal over there at least.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I wonder what they would vote for if they had their time again.

"The third anniversary of Britain’s departure from the European Union passed without fanfare on Tuesday, and why not? Brexit has faded from the political forefront, unmentioned by politicians who don’t want to touch it and overlooked by a public that cares more about the country’s economic crisis.

The severity of that crisis was underscored by the International Monetary Fund, which forecast this week that Britain will be the world’s only major economy to contract in 2023, performing even worse than heavily-blacklisted Russia."

Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Saw this recently and it made me laugh.

1694097818575.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Despite the fact that it was a huge mistake and most objective observers knew this, it will be decades before they get back in I reckon.

Brits sold a pup by the tory elites.

Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Despite the fact that it was a huge mistake and most objective observers knew this, it will be decades before they get back in I reckon.

Brits sold a pup by the tory elites.

A pup? That's generous. Sold a clusterf**ck.

Tories knew it too, idiots.

DS

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users