Brisbane Trade Table DONE | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brisbane Trade Table DONE

Re:Brisbane Trade Table OPEN

RFC4eva said:
Greyham is too old :D, but we'd be happy to do a straight swap; Morrison for Kingsley :)
DEAL.morrison for kingsley.pleasure doing buissness :)

Re:Brisbane Trade Table CLOSED

RFC4eva said:
Tigerbob said:
Thats fair enough.

Shane Morrison alone then, what would it take?

Brisbane are willing to do a straight swap; Shane
Morrison for Alistair Nicholson :)

Willing to do that just confirm it with me...

johnson2richo2003 said:
RFC4eva said:
Greyham is too old :D, but we'd be happy to do a straight swap; Morrison for Kingsley :)
DEAL.morrison for kingsley.pleasure doing buissness :)
Done J2R.
BLFFC would like to express our appreciation of GFC's professionalism regarding this trade. Ta ;D

Okay ive missed out on Morrison....

McLaren for Nicholson?

Tigerbob said:
Okay ive missed out on Morrison....

McLaren for Nicholson?

Missed by a cattery whisker Tigerbob :D

We would like to retain McLaren, but feel free to check out our list and ask for another player in exchange for Nicholson :)

I really only wanted McLaren, Morrison or Bradshaw....

Bradshaw for Nicholson?

Pick 33 for Nicholson?

RFC would again like to express its interests in obtaining Richard Hadley.

IF BLFFC are prepared to 'package' those 2 RFC will offer pick 21 and D Sipthorpe (who many believe with a year or two of decent coaching will be something special ;) ).

Sound do-able?

:D RFC are extremely pleased that BLFFC and ourselves have managed to trade with such integrity and goodwill.

Best of luck for the rest of trade-week BLFFC.

Regards

RFC
:)

Freo FC would like to inform BLFFC that Des Headland has requested a trade back to QLD....

RFC -

Just getting back to you re your expression of interest in Bolton, McVeigh and Ted Richards. All 3 are quality young players but are available for trade at the right price.

I am keen on talking with Nigel Lappin. Is he still a lion and if so I am interested.

Good stuff YT ;D BLFFC would like to congratulate EFC on their no fuss negotiations 8)