Brisbane v Richmond September 1 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brisbane v Richmond September 1

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
"Up to the AFL now if they suspend Dusty.." SEN radio just now. Can you believe this crap??? Imagine it was an AFLW player groping a male stripper!! If there was a suggestion of a suspension there would be WOKE outrage!!!
Dont know how many AFLW players would be interested in Male Strippers let alone be interested in grabbing one...................................

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Dont know how many AFLW players would be interested in Male Strippers let alone be interested in grabbing one...................................
You'd be surprised. Went to a couple of Masters Carnivals and tbe women were out of control.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Huge. Hardwick in transition mode is not Conservativewick that's for sure. I agree, its brave, a huge show of faith in the next gen, and I like it too regardless of result.

For some though, it will only be about the result, win he's a genius, lose and he should be sacked for taking too much inexperience into a final.
Sorry to quote meself. But so it came to pass. Bit of social media bagging Dimma for taking too many inexperienced players into a final.

Not me. You can say it was gutsey, or you can say his hand was forced, either way it was the right thing to do both short and long term.

IMO the generally the young players individually did OK, some good and some bad. Maybe Gibbo more bad. But collectively, too much inexperience.

Reactions: 2 users

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Yes Snake, good post.

Dimma knows the score and has been in development mode all year.

We are being refreshed and will likely be around the same mark next year.

When our 2021 recruits hit years 3 and 4 is when we’ll start entering the window again.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Sorry to quote meself. But so it came to pass. Bit of social media bagging Dimma for taking too many inexperienced players into a final.

Not me. You can say it was gutsey, or you can say his hand was forced, either way it was the right thing to do both short and long term.

IMO the generally the young players individually did OK, some good and some bad. Maybe Gibbo more bad. But collectively, too much inexperience.
Not sure who else he could have brought in? The 6 kids pretty much replaced Soldo, Grimes, Graham, Lambert, Castagna, Edwards. Grimes, Graham, Lambert were not fit/available, Edwards came on as the sub and had little impact, and Soldo and Castagna would not have made much difference. Next in line are probably Stack and Aarts, with Stack being an inexperienced kid himself and Aarts VFL standard.

Reactions: 1 user

Sallywinder

Tiger Cub
Aug 31, 2022
Brisbane can never again complain about Umpires. They spent every bit of goodwill they had. Total fkn robbery! The AFL is corrupt. Plain as day. Penalties 15 -6 at half time. Throws, 50m penalties, penalties in forward 50s..... they got the whole smorgasbord.

AFL IS CORRUPT. CORPORATE CORRUPTION.

Reactions: 1 users

Sallywinder

Tiger Cub
Aug 31, 2022
What is the name of the grub that made the decision on review? He or she should own this, not hide in anonymity. WHO did it?

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Brisbane can never again complain about Umpires. They spent every bit of goodwill they had. Total fkn robbery! The AFL is corrupt. Plain as day. Penalties 15 -6 at half time. Throws, 50m penalties, penalties in forward 50s..... they got the whole smorgasbord.

AFL IS CORRUPT. CORPORATE CORRUPTION.

But apparently, according to oppo f/wit supporters, Richmond is the umpires' pet and always gets the rub of green :rolleyes: Bizarro world. *smile* idiots.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003

I liked the team. The only one I was dubious on was Gibcus. Don't think his form in the second half of the year warranted selection and he has been shaky, as he was last night. Thought we had enough cover in the backline and Graham could have played. I believe he was declared fit and may have just helped in negating Neale enough to get us a win.

But selection did not cost us the game.

Reactions: 1 users