Brodie Grundy

TigerForce

Richmond has a better list.
Apr 26, 2004
Eddie was on the radio the other day foaming at the mouth at Robbo and denying that they'd agreed to anything. He basically said in contract negotiations, clubs and player agents use the media to manipulate the negotiation process and that this story hadn't come from Collingwood. Basically trotted out something simliar to Brodie wants to stay for 7 more years, so there's no worry about him leaving, and he knows he'll have to compromise on market value because they need to keep DeGoey etc.

They were talking the deal as Grundy's current contract and then 7 more.

I hope they implode over it personally, or Grundy takes a 7 year deal back in SA.
Yep. I hope jealousy builds and starts forming factions.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
melbourne
They'll keep de Goey but will have to make room for him.

With De Goey I'm conflicted.

I would love him to have a barnstorming season where they are then forced to massacre themselves in order to keep Jordy and also to keep the feral skunk hoardes from tearing the Lexus Centre to bits.

But of course I'd also like them to fall in a heap as well, whilst the Tigers go back to back.

Reactions: 1 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
They'll keep de Goey but will have to make room for him.

With De Goey I'm conflicted.

I would love him to have a barnstorming season where they are then forced to massacre themselves in order to keep Jordy and also to keep the feral skunk hoardes from tearing the Lexus Centre to bits.

But of course I'd also like them to fall in a heap as well, whilst the Tigers go back to back.
nah the latter for me, especially when you mentioned the b to b word

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
melbourne
I must clarify Id be happy for Jordy to have a belter of a year forcing them to pay through the teeth for him, but for the side as a whole to fall on its arse.

Then Tigers back to back.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Maybe we could put in dummy bid?

But I’m sure North will come in with another ridiculous offer