Brownlow Medal | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brownlow Medal

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
Here at the latest Sports Bet odds for the Brownlow @ 12am 24/8

Voss $2.85
Buckley $3.50
Wanganeen $6.00
Harvey $7.00
Bell $9.00
Ricciuto $10.00
Cousins $14.00
Crawford $16.00
Goodes $17.00
Tredrea $17.00
Hayes $26.00
Hird $26.00
Coughlan $101

Its such an open year I reckon, one of many players can win it.

My tip at this stage, Robert Harvey to be the winner.
Good value long shot bet Brad Johnson $501-1

Any tips out there ?

Got given the word 5 or 6 weeks ago that Bell was having a blinder, at the time he was still paying well over $50.

If you want to make some real money, have a go at the Brownlow for 2004, guess who I'm backing!!

When I come to think of it, Bell has certainly played some blinders and racks up the posessions.

Not bad value at $9.00

Riccuito for me

The crows have won alot of games, Goodwin has missed a few, McLeod hasnt been outstanding and they have had a number of players kicking goals.

Burton is the only player who could take too many votes off him

Buckley or Wanganeen - 2 sides who have won enough games to produce a winner and have many good players but few standouts.

Buckley just over Wanganeen, with Voss a close 3rd.

Dont know about Buckley. He is one of the favorites every year, but seems to miss the boat each year.

I guess the Umpires dont like shooks.

If our side were sitting with 12 or so wins at this stage of the season, I think Cogs would be a genuine chance. As it stands, he will win many B & F's in his time.

My tip is Tredrea. He will get several BOG's as well as lots of 2 and 1s. That show pony Wanganeen will steal some of his votes but he could win MVP as voted by the players.

If you're looking for value Scott West is the leading possesion getter in the league and a proven vote winner. It wouldn't be hard to stand out in the Doggies line-up at the minute so I might plonk a buck or two on him.