Brownlow Medal | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brownlow Medal

saigon tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 4, 2010
Just thought I'd start a new thread on tonights Charlie medal. I won't even bother to watch it. Turned off and against the media even Richo is giving me the irates and can't be bothered tuning in. A big yawn similar to the All Australian debacle especially without the WAGS!

Reactions: 2 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Yeah i usually tune in for a few plunging fake tanned sticky taped together cleavages,

But i dont think zoom will really capture the true contrived majesty,

Ill just look at the photos in the newspaper in the morning

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Althom

Tiger Superstar
Jul 23, 2016
The most boring night of TV ever and this year I suspect it's going to reach new heights of tedium.

mainlandy

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2004
Mont Albert
Wow, not only do Collingwood get the umpiring, the umpires love to give them votes. We draw against them and don't get a vote. Farcical.

• Angry
Reactions: 8 users

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Wow, not only do Collingwood get the umpiring, the umpires love to give them votes. We draw against them and don't get a vote. Farcical.
Might happen a lot.... When 5 or more opponents can have more possessions than our highest, umpires will struggle to pick out a tiger even in winning games.

DragaTheCro

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2004
So two Shemon players get votes against when we won by 5 goals. This happens to us every year. Dead set they are taking the *smile*.

• Angry
Reactions: 7 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

Spot on.
We dominated for 3 qtrs and didn't see a vote.
But we beat Carlton comfortably and they still found a vote for Martin (Carlton)

Tass

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2005
So two Shemon players get votes against when we won by 5 goals. This happens to us every year. Dead set they are taking the *smile*.
Yep. It doesn’t get a rise out of me anymore. Standard transmission

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
More proof the umps hate us. Disgraceful so far.