Brownlow Medal | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brownlow Medal

footballmonk

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 7, 2008
So after 13 rounds we’ve had one game where we got all the votes (when we got triple North Melbourne’s score) and four where we didn’t get a single vote (including a draw). This is despite winning the majority of these games. Reckon we may not even make ‘the finals’ (ie top 8 teams) for Brownlow votes.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Selwood going with the coaches theme ..

They have been the best team for a number of years and we will ‘have our work cut out’.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Forget the Asterix premiership.

This is a dead set Asterix Brownlow medal.

Winner played nealry all their games in QLD , so more wins.....but we don't mention such things.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
Forget the Asterix premiership.

This is a dead set Asterix Brownlow medal.

Winner played nealry all their games in QLD , so more wins.....but we don't mention such things.
We only mention Richmond getting so many games at the MCG. Flogs all of them

Reactions: 2 users

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
I'd rather watch an episode of a talk show called 'How good am I?' featuring Dangerfield, Steve Waugh and Tom Browne while Kelli Underwood commentates than anything to do with Mick Molloy. Predictable, unfunny, obnoxious pig of a man.
Sounds like you had an adverse encounter with him ,

Reactions: 2 users