Buckley moves in with Pendlebury | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Buckley moves in with Pendlebury

Butch67

Tiger Cub
Mar 31, 2014
138
29
Heard from a fairly reliable source that Buckley has moved in with the Pendleburys after splitting from the mrs!
 

willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
14,907
217
Broken Hill
Butch67 said:
Heard from a fairly reliable source that Buckley has moved in with the Pendleburys after splitting from the mrs!
I read on another site of a rumour that Tania has been naughty.
 

TigerForce

Richmond has a better list.
Apr 26, 2004
50,065
1,909
Pope Figgy doing this? The Messiah hugger of the world? Nuhh....can't be right.
 

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
3,896
302
Melbourne
I am also finding this hard to believe. I don't remember Dimma moving in with Cotch last year. Is figgy going off script? Everything else he's done (apart from winning a flag) is a carbon copy of what Hardwick did
 

TigerForce

Richmond has a better list.
Apr 26, 2004
50,065
1,909
Legends of 2017 said:
I am also finding this hard to believe. I don't remember Dimma moving in with Cotch last year. Is figgy going off script? Everything else he's done (apart from winning a flag) is a carbon copy of what Hardwick did
:hihi
 

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
9,012
851
Melbourne
Legends of 2017 said:
I am also finding this hard to believe. I don't remember Dimma moving in with Cotch last year. Is figgy going off script? Everything else he's done (apart from winning a flag) is a carbon copy of what Hardwick did
I don’t think he has quite grasped the concept here. The Hardwicks took a troubled young boarder in for a couple of weeks to see if he would benefit from a stable family environment. I think Figgy has gone off the reservation here.
 

MD Jazz

Tiger Champion
Feb 3, 2017
4,311
874
Don’t like that people revel in others misfortune. Pathetic really. Just because people are in the public eye shouldn’t exclude them from privacy.
 

Tigers of Old

Proud of our Club.
Jul 26, 2004
65,267
2,824
MD Jazz said:
Don’t like that people revel in others misfortune. Pathetic really. Just because people are in the public eye shouldn’t exclude them from privacy.
x 2. Stick to the footy guys.
 

TigerForce

Richmond has a better list.
Apr 26, 2004
50,065
1,909
Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
Anything that distracts the Pies will do me fine.
Same here. It's only a rumour file FFS. Doubt this is all true anyway and none of my business.