Buckley moves in with Pendlebury

Butch67

Tiger Cub
Mar 31, 2014
Heard from a fairly reliable source that Buckley has moved in with the Pendleburys after splitting from the mrs!

willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Broken Hill
Butch67 said:
Heard from a fairly reliable source that Buckley has moved in with the Pendleburys after splitting from the mrs!
I read on another site of a rumour that Tania has been naughty.

TigerForce

Richmond has a better list.
Apr 26, 2004
Pope Figgy doing this? The Messiah hugger of the world? Nuhh....can't be right.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
I am also finding this hard to believe. I don't remember Dimma moving in with Cotch last year. Is figgy going off script? Everything else he's done (apart from winning a flag) is a carbon copy of what Hardwick did

TigerForce

Apr 26, 2004
Legends of 2017 said:
I am also finding this hard to believe. I don't remember Dimma moving in with Cotch last year. Is figgy going off script? Everything else he's done (apart from winning a flag) is a carbon copy of what Hardwick did
:hihi

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Legends of 2017 said:
I don’t think he has quite grasped the concept here. The Hardwicks took a troubled young boarder in for a couple of weeks to see if he would benefit from a stable family environment. I think Figgy has gone off the reservation here.

MD Jazz

Tiger Champion
Feb 3, 2017
Don’t like that people revel in others misfortune. Pathetic really. Just because people are in the public eye shouldn’t exclude them from privacy.

Tigers of Old

Twitter: @Tigers_of_Old
Jul 26, 2004
MD Jazz said:
Don’t like that people revel in others misfortune. Pathetic really. Just because people are in the public eye shouldn’t exclude them from privacy.
x 2. Stick to the footy guys.

TigerForce

Apr 26, 2004
Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
Anything that distracts the Pies will do me fine.
Same here. It's only a rumour file FFS. Doubt this is all true anyway and none of my business.