Buckley moves in with Pendlebury

yandb

Tiger Champion
Mar 24, 2004
This is the rumour thread fella's lighten up.

I take no delight in Buckley's troubles but posters are entitled to express their opinions whether you approve of them or not.

MD Jazz

Tiger Champion
Feb 3, 2017
yandb said:
This is the rumour thread fella's lighten up.

I take no delight in Buckley's troubles but posters are entitled to express their opinions whether you approve of them or not.
Yeh, it’s a funny topic. Separation involving young kids. Posters revelling in it. Hilarious.

Midsy

Into the future...
Jan 18, 2014
London
MD Jazz said:
Yeh, it’s a funny topic. Separation involving young kids. Posters revelling in it. Hilarious.
I’m sure they’re all over PRE catching up on everyone’s thoughts.

123kid

Tiger Superstar
May 1, 2016
Buckley’s newfound authenticity and honesty has led to this?? He should’ve just kept up the act.

Authenticity is not for everyone.

E

easy_tiger

MD Jazz said:
I heard a rumour that max gawn had a personal audience with the dalai lama over summer and received the gama butra blessing, which apparently make flowers bloom wherever the recipient walks.

I was looking for the non-salicious rumours board, but i couldnt find it ::)

MD Jazz

Tiger Champion
Feb 3, 2017
easy said:
I heard a rumour that max gawn had a personal audience with the dalai lama over summer and received the gama butra blessing, which apparently make flowers bloom wherever the recipient walks.

I was looking for the non-salicious rumours board, but i couldnt find it ::)
So all rumours must be salicious?

fastin bulbous

I Dig Syd
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
So when is this Buckley royal commission getting underway? I can kick in 700k. My lady is a saint and won’t be bothered at all.

E

easy_tiger

nswtiger said:
easy .how the weather up your way?

windy
Sou' easter coming through now after 3 months of monotonous, dry nor' easters.

Gotta be careful what you wish for, but im hoping this cyclone recharges my springs with 200mm

And washes a few bankers and instagram infuencers belongil mansions into the pacific ocean

And inspires jake townsend to win a norm smith

nswtiger

tiger army tiger army!! thank you very much
Feb 14, 2005
Nrth NSW
bunker down and enjoy the change of weather
I agree the 4 months of bloody northerlies nearly drove me mad .............

Jacob is travelling very very nicely .watch out for him this year .the change of rules esp opening up the forward line will bring him right back into contention as being a very dangerous forward. he is our secret weapon this year ..forget him at your peril

the rule changes will benefit some and Jacob is one of them and the club knows it ............they are just getting him right ............expect to see him around the winter time leading into the finals again

he is in for a huge year

E

easy_tiger

nswtiger said:
bunker down and enjoy the change of weather
I agree the 4 months of bloody northerlies nearly drove me mad .............

Jacob is travelling very very nicely .watch out for him this year .the change of rules esp opening up the forward line will bring him right back into contention as being a very dangerous forward. he is our secret weapon this year ..forget him at your peril

the rule changes will benefit some and Jacob is one of them and the club knows it ............they are just getting him right ............expect to see him around the winter time leading into the finals again

he is in for a huge year
Clearly Jake will be a weapon in a 6:6 forward line.

He probably posseses more capacity to swiftly make it 6:5 than any forward going around.

He could even force a rule change by shoving backmen out of their zone at will ( where is the free paid from?)

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
melbourne
Legends of 2017 said:
I am also finding this hard to believe. I don't remember Dimma moving in with Cotch last year. Is figgy going off script? Everything else he's done (apart from winning a flag) is a carbon copy of what Hardwick did

Nafe got busted asking Mrs Hardwick to marry him just like Dimma did................. think it was a bridge too far .