Buckley moves in with Pendlebury

LeeToRainesToRoach

Get out Gillon
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Didn't Ricky Quade have an affair with Barry Round's wife (or vice versa) back in the day?

Sorry to the offended, but in a footy town such rumours are newsworthy.

MD Jazz

Tiger Champion
Feb 3, 2017
jb03 said:
This story seemed to go nowhere
Because it's just a private matter isn't it and doesn't need pages written about it?

It's only due to some mindless petty hatred of bucks and the pies that a few deem it to be something to revel in.

King Kong

Tiger Superstar
Aug 26, 2016
MD Jazz said:
Because it's just a private matter isn't it and doesn't need pages written about it?

It's only due to some mindless petty hatred of bucks and the pies that a few deem it to be something to revel in.
Agree, it wouldn't be mindless and petty if it was Fat Ed though. That ahole has shafted us every chance he gets

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
Tania and the former baby sitter.
The coach and an ex players partner.
The pool boy getting a fortnightly workout I hear. :eek:

mtench

Tiger Champion
May 9, 2007
WINCHELSEA
tigers80 said:
Tania and the former baby sitter.
The coach and an ex players partner.
The pool boy getting a fortnightly workout I hear. :eek:
Good to see Tania keeping herself busy in the off season......

E

easy_tiger

TigerPort said:
There is no such thing as mindless petty hatred of the Pies
That was certainly Jack Dyer's deeply held belief.

Im sure whatever Bucks is doing, its authentic and about the story

TigerForce

Richmond has a better list.
Apr 26, 2004
Looks like this story could be true going by some comments I read in the Pies BF forum. Their own supporters talking about this.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
TigerForce said:
Looks like this story could be true going by some comments I read in the Pies BF forum. Their own supporters talking about this.
I read 2 articles on Bucks over the weekend eeekend and in both he referred to Tania in a positive manner.

Dont Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 26, 2018
TigerForce said:
Behind enemy lines.
Do you feel dirty?

tigerman

Nank should grow a mullet.
Mar 17, 2003
Loved it this morning, Buckley was talking to Sam McClure who asked him about the Pies form. Figgy, as part of his answer said that we were $1.40 to beat the Hawks, he then paused :eek: because he realised what he'd just said. He then said i'm not a betting man, i just noticed the odds in the paper. McClure said i can't believe you just said that.

I'd be pretty sure that Buckley doesn't punt, but i bet, (pardon the pun) that he is still giving himself uppercuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Nico

You psychopathological reactionary!
Jul 1, 2004
Melbourne
Didn't Ricky Quade have an affair with Barry Round's wife (or vice versa) back in the day?

Sorry to the offended, but in a footy town such rumours are newsworthy.
Correct, then Barry put Ricky in hospital. Can still remember the TV interview of a black and blue Ricky in a hospital bed. Said he walked into a door, or fell off a tractor or something like that lol

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
melbourne
Correct, then Barry put Ricky in hospital. Can still remember the TV interview of a black and blue Ricky in a hospital bed. Said he walked into a door, or fell off a tractor or something like that lol
Sounds like he walked into a tractor .............;)