Buckley moves in with Pendlebury

TigerForce

Richmond has a better list.
Apr 26, 2004
Loved it this morning, Buckley was talking to Sam McClure who asked him about the Pies form. Figgy, as part of his answer said that we were $1.40 to beat the Hawks, he then paused :eek: because he realised what he'd just said. He then said i'm not a betting man, i just noticed the odds in the paper. McClure said i can't believe you just said that.

I'd be pretty sure that Buckley doesn't punt, but i bet, (pardon the pun) that he is still giving himself uppercuts.
Doesn't bet...yeah right....just shows how fake the idiot is. Nothing but an actor. Just copied others and struts around like he's the best coach ever.

Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Loved it this morning, Buckley was talking to Sam McClure who asked him about the Pies form. Figgy, as part of his answer said that we were $1.40 to beat the Hawks, he then paused :eek: because he realised what he'd just said. He then said i'm not a betting man, i just noticed the odds in the paper. McClure said i can't believe you just said that.

I'd be pretty sure that Buckley doesn't punt, but i bet, (pardon the pun) that he is still giving himself uppercuts.
Its a sad part of footy how normalised the odds have become.

yeah Bucks would be annoyed with himself for the slip,

but I take car loads of 15 year olds to footy training on Thursday night and when they check the teams on the way home, they discuss their tips and selections in relation to the odds.

its ****.

Reactions: 4 users

Tigers of Old

Twitter: @Tigers_of_Old
Jul 26, 2004
Its a sad part of footy how normalised the odds have become.

yeah Bucks would be annoyed with himself for the slip,

but I take car loads of 15 year olds to footy training on Thursday night and when they check the teams on the way home, they discuss their tips and selections in relation to the odds.

its ****.
Yep footy is saturated with gambling advertising. Footy tipping, the ladder, the AFL site, Fox footy.. it's absolutely everywhere.
Kids are being completely indoctrinated by it.

Reactions: 1 user

Jason King

Tiger Legend
Jul 19, 2007
Adelaide, South Australia
Yep footy is saturated with gambling advertising. Footy tipping, the ladder, the AFL site, Fox footy.. it's absolutely everywhere.
Kids are being completely indoctrinated by it.
Apparently we are the highest ranked gamblers per capita in the world. Bloody depressing to think the AFL were OK with having the sport indoctrinating the youngsters into it.

Edit: link (old news) https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-11-20/australians-worlds-biggest-gambling-losers/10495566

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Reactions: 2 users