Buggered if I know whats going on at the Adelaide Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Buggered if I know whats going on at the Adelaide Crows

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Not the smartest thing he ever did.

He hasn't been seen since.
I am not a great fan of Jenkins the footballer but I have seen a number of his tweets and he seems like a thoughtful and intelligent young man to be honest.
It is a bit clumsy the way he has gone about it but the reality is that he is being honest about the implosion at the crows and he obviously didn’t like what happened and it seems many others didn’t as well

Reactions: 5 users

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
I am not a great fan of Jenkins the footballer but I have seen a number of his tweets and he seems like a thoughtful and intelligent young man to be honest.
It is a bit clumsy the way he has gone about it but the reality is that he is being honest about the implosion at the crows and he obviously didn’t like what happened and it seems many others didn’t as well

I was referring to him standing away as far as possible so he wasn’t seen Sin.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Seems like a smart guy.

If he gets a game at Geelong, he has probably already figured out to lead to the opposite area Danger is aiming to kick.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
I was referring to him standing away as far as possible so he wasn’t seen Sin.
yes sorry.

I wasn't really replying to you specifically but more to some comments I've seen about him. Shouldn't have replied to any post and just posted it as a comment

Number8

Tiger Superstar
Oct 12, 2010
Melbourne
McLeod doesn't feel welcome at Crows
By Sam McClure

Adelaide games record-holder Andrew McLeod says he doesn't feel comfortable at his former club.

The two-time Norm Smith medallist and 340-gamer at the Crows has voiced his unrest in a podcast, where he claimed several of his old teammates feel the same way. McLeod is one of the most decorated players in the club's history – along with the likes of club football director Mark Ricciuto – winning two flags and three best and fairests.

But the club legend, who has done some work for the Crows since retiring, said he no longer feels welcome.

"If you asked me if I felt comfortable walking back into the football club, I'd say no," McLeod said on the Bunji and Brettster podcast.
"I've had this conversation with a lot of my old teammates. You see lots of guys go back to their footy clubs and feel welcome.

"For me the Crows – it doesn't really have that vibe, it doesn't have that vibe where it feels like you're really welcome there.

"I've done some work there with my programs and whatnot. But it's not a place that you feel like it embraces you as a past player."

Ricciuto responded on social media after seeing the comments.

"It's not the way I feel or Rod Jameson who heads up the Past Players [committee] feel or I doubt other players on the committee like Mark Bickley, Peter Caven, Kym Koster or current player Tom Lynch would feel," Ricciuto wrote on Twitter. "I'm looking forward to hearing why he said it."

Ricciuto, third on the all-time Adelaide games record list behind McLeod and Tyson Edwards, is now the club's football director and continues to be the public face of the club.

McLeod, who retired at the end of the 2010 season, worked with Adelaide's AFLW team in 2018 and previously managed the club's Indigenous programs.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Just listened to Mark Ricciuto on Fox Footy. ... reckons he had tears rolling down his face a couple of days ago thinking about what’s happened to the club since their premiership loss.
Feeling a bit sorry for them now..... would love if we could get Eddie to tear up later this year tho!

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Judging by the way they and their whole state thought they'd just walk in and take a premiership that was rightfully theirs, I'd say one hell of a mad Monday!

Yep and we took it away from them, just as the Bears stole it off the entitled Essendon outfit in 2001.

Set up that amazing era for the Lions, hopefully just as the Crows set up the Tigers for 3 flags (even if not in succession).

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
After their campaignership in 2017 and their arrogance they can go sit in the corner for a while and have a good think about it.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
In all seriousness, i can't stand explayers that think they club owes them something.
This story brings back memories when KB would knock everything we did and refused to visit the club for years.
Sure Adelaide might need to improve the club to remember its past champions, but to go on national radio and having a sook about it isnt right either.
From the outside McLeod thinks his *smile* doesn't stink.
If there's ever a manual how to fall to a heap after losing a GF, Its to watch Adelaide Football Club now.

Bennnny

Punt Road End. The best place to watch The Tiges.
Mar 29, 2005
Melbourne
www.indieinitiative.com
Everybody else (except us) goes on about how this player or that player makes a difference.
The failure of the psychology dept at Adelaide has been manifest in their plummeting.
Adelaide backed the people in charge of administration, but changed the coach.
LEts see how that goes.

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
ADELAIDE players were forced to separated Kyle Hartigan and Billy Frampton from a heated fight during training on Saturday.

Vision has emerged of Hartigan throwing several punches at Frampton while the pair were playing on opposing sides of an intraclub match at West Lakes.

From aflwebsite

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Why has this vision, from Saturday, surfaced now?
Disruptive for a leaky and wobbly ship