Buggered if I know whats going on at the Adelaide Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Buggered if I know whats going on at the Adelaide Crows

nitrotiger

" lets play like the tigers of old ! "
Sep 9, 2005
Noble Park North Melbourne
Wow....they have really sooked up deluxe and gone salty over there haven't they. The expectation of the Crows winning the granny is exceeded by their arrogance which explains why there seems to be a player exodus. In my 50 years of being a footy fan as well as a Tigers fan I,ve NEVER heard so much sulking and bad apples over a Grand Final loss. Maybe the Adelaide Club and their supporters should go to school on winning games by getting to the footy first, contested possessions and getting on top of your man instead of blaming the umpires and claiming a Victorian conspiracy theory. Stuff them....I used to respect Adelaide but not anymore. Rant over

Reactions: 1 user

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
nitrotiger said:
Wow....they have really sooked up deluxe and gone salty over there haven't they. The expectation of the Crows winning the granny is exceeded by their arrogance which explains why there seems to be a player exodus. In my 50 years of being a footy fan as well as a Tigers fan I,ve NEVER heard so much sulking and bad apples over a Grand Final loss. Maybe the Adelaide Club and their supporters should go to school on winning games by getting to the footy first, contested possessions and getting on top of your man instead of blaming the umpires and claiming a Victorian conspiracy theory. Stuff them....I used to respect Adelaide but not anymore. Rant over

Well, they've got the AFLPA Captain of the Year. I'm sure he can pull things together. He's setting a fine example the last week or so.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
nitrotiger said:

Why - what are they saying now?

footballmonk

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 7, 2008
I thought this thread was going to be about the fact they are reported to be planning to make a ‘substantial’ offer to Steven Motlop. That is coming from Kane Cornes though, so he may just be winding Crows fans up.

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Was it mentioned here (can't remember) that apparently Tex booked for a spare seat next to him on the flight back.
Was for the Premiership Cup!
News Flash: You need to win the match first!
What a absolute roaming banker! :hihi

nitrotiger

" lets play like the tigers of old ! "
Sep 9, 2005
Noble Park North Melbourne
theglove3 said:
Was it mentioned here (can't remember) that apparently Tex booked for a spare seat next to him on the flight back.
Was for the Premiership Cup!
News Flash: You need to win the match first!
What a absolute roaming banker! :hihi

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1507172158836.jpg
    FB_IMG_1507172158836.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 93

Saladin

Better to fight for something than live for nothin
Oct 1, 2003
what about the Dawks Crisis & reappoointing Kennett ? Or the No clues Bloos Sacking Trigg ?

So good its other clubs and not us...Success also breeds stability..

Total Tiger

Tiger Champion
Apr 13, 2009
They thought they had it, which means they are convinced we robbed them of it. It's added a comedic touch to what has been a truly awesome week.

roacheee

Tiger Rookie
Jun 2, 2012
lever just been told not to go to crows bnf

ox just called crows a bunch of sooky la la pants

im loving this

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
roacheee said:
lever just been told not to go to crows bnf

ox just called crows a bunch of sooky la la pants

im loving this

Anyone actually going to their B&F?

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
se7en said:
Anyone actually going to their B&F?
Josh Jenkins. He,ll be standing by himself at the trophies table hoping someone will pass him one.

roacheee

Tiger Rookie
Jun 2, 2012
yep, C(r)ows got to the gf playing flashy football and the on field performances masked the disunity in the playing group

we were a much stronger club, more united as a team, more connected and more focused on the team goals

jebus that's great to think that about our club

tigerdave

Ya just gotta stand in line
Feb 1, 2006
Perhaps holidaying for a few days at the Gold Coast tells you something as well!