business website | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

business website

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
Hi any tips or referrals to a self-build web-site service that you add photos; allow customers to book, and pay by MasterCard visa etc?
Initially low-cost, effective and get it done quickly is the key!

cheers

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
2 Options.

1. find a small company to do it for you. They should be able to make it more searchable but you're paying for them to do it.
2. DIY. Look at Wix. Free sites has Wix branding but you can pay to have it removed. Plenty of templates you can choose from.

The trick of a website is not so much the content, but making sure the people you are trying to reach are able to find it easily.

Nico

You psychopathological reactionary!
Jul 1, 2004
Melbourne
2 Options.

1. find a small company to do it for you. They should be able to make it more searchable but you're paying for them to do it.
2. DIY. Look at Wix. Free sites has Wix branding but you can pay to have it removed. Plenty of templates you can choose from.

The trick of a website is not so much the content, but making sure the people you are trying to reach are able to find it easily.
Go to upwork.com and find someone to do if for you. I had a task yesterday that would have taken about 4 hours to complete, but got someone from the Philippines to do it for $20.

Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Go to upwork.com and find someone to do if for you. I had a task yesterday that would have taken about 4 hours to complete, but got someone from the Philippines to do it for $20.

Yeah, upwork, fiverr - those sites you can get someone to do something for you quite cheap and you get heaps of people bidding for your work with examples. But you'll still need to find a domain name and server to host it on.

Nico

You psychopathological reactionary!
Jul 1, 2004
Melbourne
Yeah, upwork, fiverr - those sites you can get someone to do something for you quite cheap and you get heaps of people bidding for your work with examples. But you'll still need to find a domain name and server to host it on.
Yep. You can buy a domain name and get it hosted on sites like GoDaddy, Crazy Domains and Wix