Buy your Premiership merchandise through the RFC Superstore NOT The AFL! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Buy your Premiership merchandise through the RFC Superstore NOT The AFL!

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Buy your merchandise through the RFC Superstore where you can rather than an AFL store.

This is why:

Buy through the club and 90% of profits go to RFC and 10% to it's Charity partner, (The Alannah Madeline Foundation).

Buy through the AFL and nearly all the profits go to the AFL and a miniscule amount to the RFC.

Stuff the AFL getting rich on the back of the Tiger Army!

Reactions: 1 user
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
caesar said:
Buy your merchandise through the RFC Superstore where you can rather than an AFL store.

This is why:

Buy through the club and 90% of profits go to RFC and 10% to it's Charity partner, (The Alannah Madeline Foundation).

Buy through the AFL and nearly all the profits go to the AFL and a miniscule amount to the RFC.

Stuff the AFL getting rich on the back of the Tiger Army!

A good point but that it's taken 7 weeks for many people who ordered premiership merch etc. through the club is ridiculous. Big disincentive to order through them.
Can blame the warehouse or whatever but ultimately this is the club's responsibility & it hasn't been good enough.
Will just have to get it right next season.. :cupgold

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Premiership players to the left, wannabes to the right.

Sp0hSjj.jpg

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Bump to this post.

Also probably cheaper buying from us. For example I purchased a premiership cup on the Sunday after our flag. It was $230. The Herald Sun shop has it for sale at $275. I also saw other posts online for premiership merchandise and they had the cup listed at $299.