Bye Bye Jack Higgins! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Bye Bye Jack Higgins!

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Thats my point though. You can see the boys have no animosity towards Brando, I think they'll have the same sort of reception for Oleg too. The same can't be said for Higgo, was a much colder reception than what they give the other boys.

Lloyd was the same , obviously popular with the players

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Sorry to go against the grain, but I thought he did a wonderful job of portraying the role of a classic St Kilda superstar. He bobbed up for a quarter, went missing, and even got the commentators to call him a tip rat... what more could you ask of him?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

taraba

Eat em alive!!!
Jul 27, 2004
Planet Earth
Laughable during preseason that everyone (media included) thought he brought pace to the Saints. I tried telling some of my St. Kilda supporting mates that he wasn’t quick but they weren’t having a bar of it. Why do people think he’s fast when he’s clearly not?

Reactions: 1 users

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Laughable during preseason that everyone (media included) thought he brought pace to the Saints. I tried telling some of my St. Kilda supporting mates that he wasn’t quick but they weren’t having a bar of it. Why do people think he’s fast when he’s clearly not?

Fast moving little legs with short steps, slow over the ground.

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
Yeah, dunno about that

10d37d86-4714-4069-89d8-f14c50a1479e-gif.534556
That goal was Higgins “broken clock” moment.

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
He was better than butler but that didn’t say much, he did ok without setting the world on fire
Butler at his best offered more than Higgins but as we came to learn Butler was invisible when the heat was on. One of his last games was against Port at AO. He was so scared it was laughable, Dimma lost all faith in him after that and he was done as a RFC player. Saints fans are now discovering what we all knew. He is a total CAT

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Butler at his best offered more than Higgins but as we came to learn Butler was invisible when the heat was on. One of his last games was against Port at AO. He was so scared it was laughable, Dimma lost all faith in him after that and he was done as a RFC player. Saints fans are now discovering what we all knew. He is a total CAT
Butler being one of their poster boys is a reflection of where they are at , its them to a tee

looks excellent when its going his way ,goes missing when the going gets tough .... a bit like the saints

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Butler is a good footballer & forever a Richmond Premiership player. Still popular with our group too. Not his fault that he was moved on.

Reactions: 7 users